Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What's up with Fastpass?

#1 User is offline   FRD714 

• Here We Go! 5..4..3..2...
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

I took my first trip to WDW two weeks ago since 2008. I was shocked to see how much Disney neglects stand-by lines now a days. I know Fastpass has priority, but basically they wont let stand-by go until there's a break in Fastpass riders. And most of time they can only let two or three people in. Am I the only one who notices this? i just don't remember it working like this during past trips.
Frank
"We'd like to dedicate this to our friends out there in that superstretch limo...."

#2 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

Can't say I've noticed this very much. FastPass returnees tend to enter an attraction in "clumps" because, especially on the popular rides, many will hover around the FP entrance until the clock turns to their return time (Soarin' & TSM seem to be the worst for this). I think the "clumps" of PF returnees make it seem like priorities are skewed. I've also been in the FP line at popular rides and had to wait maybe 10 or more minutes while standby guests enter so I think it's more timing & perception than changes in FP procedures. Keep in mind my observations are only as a guest so someone else might be able to shed more light on this.
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users