Studios Central: Upcoming June Trip - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Upcoming June Trip

#1 User is offline   ADP 

• ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

This June me and my family (Wife Kim and Daughter Anna 12) are headed to Orlando for 17 days (no we don't live in Europe). We have quite a bit planned.

Spending a few days at Weekend 4 of SWW.
A 7-night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the Fantasy
7 days touring Walt Disney World
2 days touring Universal Orlando

We may also spend one of our WDW touring days volunteering at Give Kids the World Village. We are really looking forward to our time in the area. Our dining plan is to combine both on-site and off-site dining while at WDW. We enjoy the restaurants at Universal quite a bit so we'll probably eat on-site there. One place I really want to try off-site is Sweet Tomatoes at the Crossroads. We don't have any of them around here and the conept sounds like something we'd enjoy. A favorite of ours is Celebration Town Tavern. We hope to make it over there. On property will probably include Ohana, Mama Melrose, and Tusker House character breakfast. Everything else will probably be counter service or in-room meals.

We are DVC members so we are staying on points at AKV - Jambo and SSR. We are spending 1 night at Universal's Hard Rock Hotel. I purchased our airfare months ago anticipating the fuel price increases and passenger demand (thank goodness). I hope to see or bump into some of you while in O-Town.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:17 AM

It wouldn't be weekend 4 of SWW without Aaron. Sounds like a great trip!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Yahoo