Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Animation Academy Tip

#1 User is offline   MickeyMaz 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

The Animation Academy is a lot of fun and it is now a must-do every trip. For those that don't know, you are in a room where a Disney animator tells you step-by step how to draw a famous Disney cartoon character.

If you like to do this, what do you do with your pictures after your done? We have always had an issue saving our drawings with out folds or tears until we get home. This past trip we found the answer: Paper Towel Roll. That's right, the rolled up picture fits perfectly into a paper towel roll.

We won the animator's drawing and were pleasantly surprised when he took all of our drawings and rolled them up with his and stuck them into a roll he had with him. Perfect.

I figure we'll be packing one or two empty paper towel rolls from now on.

#2 User is offline   ADP 

• ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

View PostMickeyMaz, on 05 March 2012 - 01:08 PM, said:

The Animation Academy is a lot of fun and it is now a must-do every trip. For those that don't know, you are in a room where a Disney animator tells you step-by step how to draw a famous Disney cartoon character.

If you like to do this, what do you do with your pictures after your done? We have always had an issue saving our drawings with out folds or tears until we get home. This past trip we found the answer: Paper Towel Roll. That's right, the rolled up picture fits perfectly into a paper towel roll.

We won the animator's drawing and were pleasantly surprised when he took all of our drawings and rolled them up with his and stuck them into a roll he had with him. Perfect.

I figure we'll be packing one or two empty paper towel rolls from now on.

That's a very good tip and something I never considered. We alway just stuck our pictures in a separate Disney bag and tried not to bend or fold the bag throughout the day (not an easy task). Thanks for sharing.

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:37 AM

I believe the animators do have rubber bands that you can ask for to make transporting them somewhat easier too

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users