Studios Central: Team Studios Central - Running Team - Studios Central

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Team Studios Central - Running Team

#1 User is offline   ADP 

  • ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,452
  • Joined: 25-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fishers, IN
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:07 AM

Hi Everyone,

Studios Central is starting a running team. "Team Studios Central" (or Team SC) is currently forming and we are looking for visitors of this site to join our team.

If you are interrested in running a Disney race this year or in the future please consider joining our team. As you may know running in a Disney race is a lot of fun and can be a spring board into a healthy lifestyle. If your goal in 2012 is to get in shape there's no better way to get started by joining our team. It's a well known fact that having a support group is a great way to get moving and live a healthier lifestyle. We'll also be raising money for charity while we run.

So, what are you waiting for!? Join Team Studios Central! We look forward to meeting you.

All of the information you need to join Team SC can be found here. :)

http://www.studiosce...studios-central
0

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

Woot!
0

#3 User is offline   crazydisneyman 

  • Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 16-December 09

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:00 AM

Let's do this!
0

#4 User is offline   ADP 

  • ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,452
  • Joined: 25-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fishers, IN
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:53 PM

View Postcrazydisneyman, on 13 February 2012 - 11:00 AM, said:

Let's do this!

Now you're talkin'!
0

#5 User is offline   ADP 

  • ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,452
  • Joined: 25-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fishers, IN
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:22 PM

FYI....
The running shirts are ready for purchase on the Cafe Press website. Thanks Matt!

Womens http://www.cafepress...ntral.619625263
Mens http://www.cafepress...ntral.619625264
0

#6 User is offline   sarahzy 

  • Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 244
  • Joined: 29-December 09
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Pittsburgh, PA

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

The shirts are so cute!! I might get one to wear to cheer people on. ;)
0

#7 User is offline   ADP 

  • ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,452
  • Joined: 25-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fishers, IN
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

I purchased my shirt yesterday. I'm planning on wearing it during races prior to the ToT 10-Miler. Here's my race schedule for this Spring

March 10th - American Lung Association Air Climb - I'm climbing 70 flights of stairs - Downtown Indianapolis
April 21st - Carmel Marathon 8K (5 miles) - Carmel, IN
May 5th - Indianapolis 500 Mini Marathon - The largest half marathon in the country - Downtown Indianapolis and around the infamous Indy 500 race track.
May 19th - Geist Half Marathon - Fishers, IN

I'm hoping and praying I can get through all this and that my new Studios Central running shirt will survive. :)
0

#8 User is offline   yulilin 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 822
  • Joined: 21-November 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:20 min. from the World
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:11 PM

View PostADP, on 21 February 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

I purchased my shirt yesterday. I'm planning on wearing it during races prior to the ToT 10-Miler. Here's my race schedule for this Spring

March 10th - American Lung Association Air Climb - I'm climbing 70 flights of stairs - Downtown Indianapolis
April 21st - Carmel Marathon 8K (5 miles) - Carmel, IN
May 5th - Indianapolis 500 Mini Marathon - The largest half marathon in the country - Downtown Indianapolis and around the infamous Indy 500 race track.
May 19th - Geist Half Marathon - Fishers, IN

I'm hoping and praying I can get through all this and that my new Studios Central running shirt will survive. :)

Way to go Aaron...wow the first one sounds....painful...but I'm sure you (and the shirt) will make it.
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas
0

#9 User is offline   ADP 

  • ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,452
  • Joined: 25-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fishers, IN
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:16 AM

Got my shirt in the mail last night. They are very nicely done! Can't wait to wear it and represent!
0

#10 User is offline   Figaro 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,486
  • Joined: 19-March 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:LI, NY

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

what about someone....ahem, like me....that's more a walker/runner? I'm already sort of on a DVC team but after an ankle injury had to stop. But I'm ready to get back into it....I've never been a full all out runner though :unsure:
0

#11 User is offline   yulilin 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 822
  • Joined: 21-November 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:20 min. from the World
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

View PostFigaro, on 04 March 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

what about someone....ahem, like me....that's more a walker/runner? I'm already sort of on a DVC team but after an ankle injury had to stop. But I'm ready to get back into it....I've never been a full all out runner though :unsure:

I am a walker/runner. I do 1min walking and 1 min. running with the Galloway program. So of course you are welcome to join. I'm sure even with all the training I'm doing I'll still walk/jog thru the ToT 10-miler.
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas
0

#12 User is offline   MaxiBarns 

  • Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 242
  • Joined: 26-August 08
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Minneapolis
  • Interests:Running, Eating, Laughing, Running, Eating, Laughing

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

Currently I am a re-habbing runner (okay, my pace is faster than a walk but not quite a run.) Can I still buy one of the tech shirts? I don't know when I'll be able to join races again, but I am happy to train in the tech wear & support this site/group.
0

#13 User is offline   ADP 

  • ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,452
  • Joined: 25-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fishers, IN
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

View PostMaxiBarns, on 04 March 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

Currently I am a re-habbing runner (okay, my pace is faster than a walk but not quite a run.) Can I still buy one of the tech shirts? I don't know when I'll be able to join races again, but I am happy to train in the tech wear & support this site/group.

I certainly don't see any reason why you couldn't purchase one of the tech shirts and wear it to support the Team. We'd love to have the support, especially during the ToT race this Sept and beyond. THANKS! :)
0

#14 User is offline   Figaro 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,486
  • Joined: 19-March 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:LI, NY

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

- Purchase a Team Studios Central running shirt (Approx $25) CHECK :)

- Make a donation to Give Kids the World at our First Giving page (at least $25 or more if you'd like) CHECK :)

- Sign-up for the Tower of Terror 10-Miler or another Run Disney event in 2012, or a race during the 2013 Walt Disney World Marathon weekend. WORKING ON IT ;)

- Become a member of studioscentral.com by creating an account B)

- Have Fun WE"LL SEE ABOUT THAT ONE :rolleyes:

Already signed up for my first "back into it" local 3K on April 1st :D
0

#15 User is offline   ADP 

  • ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,452
  • Joined: 25-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fishers, IN
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

View PostFigaro, on 06 March 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

- Purchase a Team Studios Central running shirt (Approx $25) CHECK :)

- Make a donation to Give Kids the World at our First Giving page (at least $25 or more if you'd like) CHECK :)

- Sign-up for the Tower of Terror 10-Miler or another Run Disney event in 2012, or a race during the 2013 Walt Disney World Marathon weekend. WORKING ON IT ;)

- Become a member of studioscentral.com by creating an account B)

- Have Fun WE"LL SEE ABOUT THAT ONE :rolleyes:

Already signed up for my first "back into it" local 3K on April 1st :D


Total Awesomenes! Welcome aboard Kim! When I get a chance I'll add you to our Facebook group.
0

#16 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:43 AM

The more, the merrier!
0

#17 User is offline   ADP 

  • ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,452
  • Joined: 25-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fishers, IN
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

Team SC is still recruiting....Feel free to join our time. Details on how to join can be found here!
0

#18 User is offline   ADP 

  • ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,452
  • Joined: 25-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fishers, IN
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

New blog posted with a Team Studios Central update. http://www.studiosce...continues-shine
0

#19 User is offline   ADP 

  • ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,452
  • Joined: 25-February 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fishers, IN
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

View PostADP, on 17 February 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

FYI....
The running shirts are ready for purchase on the Cafe Press website. Thanks Matt!

Womens http://www.cafepress...ntral.619625263
Mens http://www.cafepress...ntral.619625264

Use Cafe Press code tulip35 to save 35% off your Team SC shirt purchase!
0

#20 User is offline   yulilin 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 822
  • Joined: 21-November 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:20 min. from the World
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

Getting ready to buy my team shirt, any word on when or if the women's shirt will be back in stock? I like the v-neck on the womens shirt better than the round neck on the man
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users