Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Touring Plan help

#1 User is offline   TikiGoddess 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:53 PM

Okay, we will be at the Studios either Monday 7/25 or Tues 7/26. Neither of these mornings is an EMH morning.

I'm not sure of the wait times for Star Tours 2... can someone give me an idea of what we should do right at park opening? My guess:

1. Get FPs for Toy Story Mania
2. Ride RnRC and ToT (in that order)
3. Ride Star Tours -- what type of wait times will we see?
4. Continue touring

If the wait is too long (over 20 min) for ST, how soon can we get FPs for it, considering we got TSM FPs right at the beginning of the day? Does it have a 2 hr wait on the ticket?

Kathy

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

I think your strategy is perfect Kathy.

Star Tours, aside from the wait I saw yesterday, hasn't been any worse than 40 minutes. And with your strategy you should be at Star Tours around 10-11am, so I really don't think your wait will exceed 20-30 minutes. More often than not, Star Tours' wait time has been in the 20-40 minute window throughout the day.

Regarding FP, I believe the rule is at worst you can't get another FP until 2 hours after you get your TSMM one, but that early in the day I'd expect the wait to be close to 1-1.5 hours.

#3 User is offline   TikiGoddess 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:56 AM

View PostQuickGold, on 11 July 2011 - 11:01 AM, said:

I think your strategy is perfect Kathy.

Star Tours, aside from the wait I saw yesterday, hasn't been any worse than 40 minutes. And with your strategy you should be at Star Tours around 10-11am, so I really don't think your wait will exceed 20-30 minutes. More often than not, Star Tours' wait time has been in the 20-40 minute window throughout the day.

Regarding FP, I believe the rule is at worst you can't get another FP until 2 hours after you get your TSMM one, but that early in the day I'd expect the wait to be close to 1-1.5 hours.

Awesome, thanks, Matt. I've been watching The Lines app to see what kinds of wait times we'll be dealing with.

I wish we were going to be at the Studios on Sunday so we could meet up for a few minutes. We have reservations at Crystal Palace that morning.

Kathy

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users