• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Magic Kingdom mini trip report

#1 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 08 November 2009 - 01:19 AM

Hubby & I went to MK today. Rode the rehabed TTA for the first time and found it to be nicer and cleaner but pretty much the same as before. The highlight of the ride was when we got to see a Space Mountain car on the tracks while our TTA car was in the SM building so I can only assume they're in testing mode. The new SM car we saw was silvery in color but I couldn't tell from the angle if they've changed the seating to 2 wide as rumored some time ago.

After the TTTa ride we saw the new Tiana's Showboat Jubliee and were delightfully surprised. The music was catchy, upbeat and very enjoyable. They use some guests on the boat waving props to to supplement the CMs singing & dancing. While I previously had no interest in seeing yet another princess movie, the Tiana show was enjoyable enough to make me consider seeing the movie.

At Spectromagic we also get to see the new costumes the Spectromen & Spectro Trumpeters are wearing and I like them a lot. The addition of the multi-colored shoulder adornments make the primarily light colored costumes "pop". All in all, it was a great day!!!!
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:48 PM

I still haven't had a chance to check out the new TTA spiel, but I'm hoping to soon!

Thanks for the report Debbie!

#3 User is offline   ADP 

• ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:42 PM

Thanks for the report Debbie. Can't wait to check out TTA, Space Mountain, and Tiana's Showboat Jubilee.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users