Studios Central: All Star Vacation Homes - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All Star Vacation Homes

#1 User is offline   emilyrose0507 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:SCA... and Disney, odd mix I know ..

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:01 AM

Ok in October my in laws and my husband my daughter and myself will be staying at the All Star Vacation Homes Windsor Hill Resort community. After staying at POR last year we thought we would like more room. We wanted to have more room for the 2 year old to play as well as trying to save some money. I found the All Star Vacation website and loved it right away. The price for a three bedroom Condo could not be beat, plus there is a washer and drying in the room as well. The full kitchen will be a true blessing , some people that I have talked to stayed that we will loss the magic of staying on property but the cost savings could not be beat. The last thing that we had to do was to look for a rental car, and was blow away by how much there going for right now... I know wait and the price might go down... But then I remembered that All Star allows you to rent a car through the rental company that they use. And OMG the savings I have just found another reason that I can not wait to go there. And I can not wait to write a trip report about it also...

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:05 AM

Glad to hear you're liking what you get from ASVH. They are fantastic and the amenities for the price cannot be beat. Wait until the day you go to AK...take the Sherbeth Road shortcut and you'll be astounded how close you are to Disney property.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users