Studios Central: Disney's Animal Kingdom to get new "goodnight kiss" - Studios Central

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Disney's Animal Kingdom to get new "goodnight kiss"

#21 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:57 AM

The picnic sounds like a nice option to routine fast food so it's on my list of "to trys"!!! Sounds like the Goodnight Kiss is pretty... eh (as Indy would say). The conga line works at Move it! Shake It! because of all the floats and guest interaction but this one sounds unimpressive. I'll check it out at some point but not rushing to move it to the top of the list!
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

#22 User is offline   EAWildman 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:04 AM

I have never stayed until park close at Animal Kingdom. I don't know why either. I really like the park actually. I guess since it closes so early, I have always planned some other evening activity (either a dinner reservation or hop to another park). In one of my future visits I would like to plan to stay at AK until park close. This "goodnight kiss" certainly wouldn't inspire me to stay...but it's fine that they do it. What does it hurt? Nothing.

Although I had heard of a lantern parade for the evenings at AK. That could have been cool. Something to actually stay for I think. Why didn't that ever happen?
-----------------------------------------------------------
"His deeds will not be forgiven until he merits."
--translation of the inscrtiption on
Darth Vader's chest plate
-----------------------------------------------------------

#23 User is offline   Ken In Atlanta 

• Senior Studios Member

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:39 AM

View PostEAWildman, on May 20 2009, 04:04 AM, said:

I have never stayed until park close at Animal Kingdom. I don't know why either. I really like the park actually. I guess since it closes so early, I have always planned some other evening activity (either a dinner reservation or hop to another park). In one of my future visits I would like to plan to stay at AK until park close. This "goodnight kiss" certainly wouldn't inspire me to stay...but it's fine that they do it. What does it hurt? Nothing.

Although I had heard of a lantern parade for the evenings at AK. That could have been cool. Something to actually stay for I think. Why didn't that ever happen?

I had an idea in mind for a large theatre area (like Fantasmic) and the show is using the "Story Teller" voiceover from Illuminations and presents a Native Peoples concept of how people the Earth and animals are connected and the big visual can be this large fire pit with a "flame" that comes up and projects so up on it. There could be dancers, animals, and songs. And instead of fireworks there could be lasers.

#24 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:17 AM

View PostKen In Atlanta, on May 20 2009, 08:39 AM, said:

I had an idea in mind for a large theatre area (like Fantasmic) and the show is using the "Story Teller" voiceover from Illuminations and presents a Native Peoples concept of how people the Earth and animals are connected and the big visual can be this large fire pit with a "flame" that comes up and projects so up on it. There could be dancers, animals, and songs. And instead of fireworks there could be lasers.

Awesome idea...it could be where the old Pocahontas show was...that's the whole message of AK.
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users