Studios Central: Join us for a Private Star Wars Weekends Dinner - Studios Central

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Join us for a Private Star Wars Weekends Dinner

#21 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:52 PM

The Dark Lord of the Sith said:

Hmmm, meditate on this I will.
What is there to meditate about? You're going or the next 5 months of chat are going to be very painful for you as many on here (Jeanine and Kim to name a few) will exact their revenge on you for harassing them about going :)

#22 User is offline   Figaro 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:14 AM

QuickGold said:

Hmmm, meditate on this I will.
What is there to meditate about? You're going or the next 5 months of chat are going to be very painful for you as many on here (Jeanine and Kim to name a few) will exact their revenge on you for harassing them about going :)

As much as I love the idea of torturing a Sith Lord, we're still trying to see if we can make it that weekend ourselves. That whole Memorial Day Weekend thing is causing great problems.

#23 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:34 AM

yulilin said:

Matt as soon as you know about dinner only tickets let me know...My hubby got me the Annual Passes for my birthday, plus I live here so I don't need a hotel but I'm really interested in going this year, Thanks!

I'm in the same boat, Matt. Hubby and I are very interested in dinner only tickets. Thanks!!!
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

#24 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:37 PM

HDLady said:

yulilin said:

Matt as soon as you know about dinner only tickets let me know...My hubby got me the Annual Passes for my birthday, plus I live here so I don't need a hotel but I'm really interested in going this year, Thanks!

I'm in the same boat, Matt. Hubby and I are very interested in dinner only tickets. Thanks!!!

I third the motion.

#25 User is offline   The Dark Lord of the Sith 

• Resident Sith Lord
  • Interests:Hockey/Star Wars/Disney

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:16 AM

The Sith is sweating the Memorial Day Weekend start for SWW badly. Why couldn't they have started this thing one week earlier!?!
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be ...unnatural.

POFQ May 16-19

#26 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:41 AM

The Sith is sweating the Memorial Day Weekend start for SWW badly. Why couldn't they have started this thing one week earlier!?!
Just don't buy Big Figs this year and thought ought to even out the price difference

#27 User is offline   Sleepless Knight 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:Star Wars, Disney, Pixar

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:59 PM

I have a question about the food. I was looking into booking ADRs at DHS for the nights not affected by this dinner, but I'd like to know if the food at this dinner is substantially different from the other 1 TS options in DHS. I basically don't want to duplicate the same restaurant.

#28 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:25 PM

Sleepless Knight said:

I have a question about the food. I was looking into booking ADRs at DHS for the nights not affected by this dinner, but I'd like to know if the food at this dinner is substantially different from the other 1 TS options in DHS. I basically don't want to duplicate the same restaurant.
I don't think the food at the SWW dinner is like food at the restaurants. The menu can be found here: http://sww.studioscentral.com/main/content...ate-dinner-menu

That being said, I haven't run into the same meal at any of the TS restaurants at the Studios :(

#29 User is offline   gsonoda 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:I am a fan of hilarity.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:47 AM

My dad, who will be visiting at the time, will also be in attendance at the SWW Dinner...despite his slight boredom for all things Star Wars. haha. :lol:

And just an update, because the Annual Passholder and Florida discount rates are out for SWW 1, MEI is currently in contact with Disney to figure out what the new price per night will be (should you have an Annual Pass or be a Florida resident that is).
Glenn

The reigning Star Wars Trivia Champion - 2008 and 2009

"Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic."

#30 User is offline   The Dark Lord of the Sith 

• Resident Sith Lord
  • Interests:Hockey/Star Wars/Disney

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

QuickGold said:

Just don't buy Big Figs this year and thought ought to even out the price difference

Don't buy the Big Figs!!!!!????!!!!! MADNESS :!:
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be ...unnatural.

POFQ May 16-19

#31 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:10 PM

QuickGold said:

Don't buy the Big Figs!!!!!????!!!!! MADNESS :!:
You missing SWW is even more crazy

#32 User is offline   DiZ NeE 08 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:46 PM

I am a huge fan of SW and I have never been to SWW and I am so jealous of everyone that is going!!! I would love to go to this activity, but I can't!

#33 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:51 PM

I wanted to let everyone know that is "on the fence" that the room block is going to close very soon so if you're still considering it, you ought to book your rooms now to lock yourself into a great rate as well as a discount on the dinner tickets.

All the information on how to book can be found here

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users