Studios Central: Hanging out with WDW Today, at WDW, today (5/10) - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hanging out with WDW Today, at WDW, today (5/10)

#1 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 05:45 PM

Today was awesome! It was much much better than Mousefest. I met up with the guys, and Matt's girl, at noon-ish, then we went over to Backlot Express for lunch, where the very generous Mr. Testa offered to buy me some, but I declined, as I wasn't very hungry. After lunch, Len headed over to Playhouse Disney, while the rest of us went on Toy Story Midway Mania.
Then we watched Block Party Bash from near the ABC Theater. Thats where we met back up with Testa, and Danny, a listener and CM, who just got off work. After the parade, we all went over to the new Villains display at the AFI gallery. The Davy Jones (from Pirates, not Monkees), Organ display is fantastic! Also, Scopa pointed out a pretty cool hidden mickey. Then we all took a trip into the movies at GMR. It was kinda like listening to the MST3k episode, but in person, lol.
After that, we all went over to "Studios Central Central at The Studios" (aka Tune-In Lounge). Again, the very generous Len got us all a drink. Unfortunately around this time is when I had to leave. It was a very awesome day, and again Toy Story Midway Mania is AWESOMERRR than I expected. I'm gonna be meeting up with the guys, and probably Marissa too, tomorrow at AK.

#2 User is offline   MJMcBride 

• Safari Mike
  • Interests:star wars, sci-fi, fantasy sports, superheroes, chasing my kids and chasing my wife

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:08 PM

did you go to AK? I love that place. My son insisted on spending a last hout there on 5/10 with the morning extra magic hour
JAMBO EVERYONE!

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

#3 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:42 PM

Yeah, but I ran into them as they where leaving, heading to the Studios. That was when they were doing all 4 parks in one day. Mike Scopa is a good driver, Mike Newell has no sense of direction, even with big purple signs... :roll:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users