• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Idea with Streetmo...

#21 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:16 PM

Man, this topic is old, isn't it? It's probably older than Tallulah Fruiti and Minerva Limpwhsitle combined, eh? **crickets** Yeah, on to business.

Remember this pic that I posted in this very thread:
Posted Image

And it was suggested that I present it to Francis on my next trip? Remember?

Well, it was given to OFC William Club in his stead. Apparently, Francis was "on vacation" when I showed up at the Studios. :(

Regardless of that, not only did Francis recieve it several days later, but I received notification (twice) that he liked it. I was bouncing around my sister's condo for hours (not that she cared or anything). But I really wanted to capture the setup, moment, and his reaction as a YouTube video. :(

Maybe Francis can incorporate this into his act. Maybe call it a "portrait good enough for the Brown Derby"? Either way, this is all part of my master plan to turn most of the Citizens into cartoon characters. I've already got Victoria Throckmorton on my hard drive at home somewhere. The rest are all rough pencil sketches that need inking or redoing.

And hey, maybe next time Officer Club won't need to ask for a film permit from me.
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#22 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, Disney and more Disney

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:32 PM

Peter that's a drag that Francis was on vacation so that you couldn't give him the cartoon in person. But it's great that you got a message from Francis. Just so you know, Francis sent a message to all of his "Flooties" with the drawing.
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)
Mad, Mad, Mad about Disney!

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

#23 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:40 PM

Very interesting concept guys! Disney Studios Paris (at least at one time i believe) had a working Studio where they would record a Local Kids Show Daily with a Live Audience from the park, i don't see why this couldn't be done in Hollywood Studios with our Streetmosphere Characters lol.

#24 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God

Posted 07 July 2008 - 03:45 PM

darthstich said:

Very interesting concept guys! Disney Studios Paris (at least at one time i believe) had a working Studio where they would record a Local Kids Show Daily with a Live Audience from the park, i don't see why this couldn't be done in Hollywood Studios with our Streetmosphere Characters lol.

Because Di$ney is not smart like that to warrant a local kids show daily with a live audience. They want to make money off of us and not spend it on, and this is coming from an presumed perspective of a Di$ney executive, "some dumb TV show starring no-talent theme park actors!"

If only I could get Francis to join this group and give his two cents on how management's foolish decisions are affecting the bottom line of him and his fellow actors, but unfortunately, his bosses might find this website and go, "Hey, that's telling! Your fired!"
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#25 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

Five years later, and I've finally got something to show for all my efforts of capturing our beloved Citizens as cartoon characters.

Because for some reason, this message board doesn't like embedded Twitter code...

See, I managed to put my Citizen of Hollywood comic stories in a printed book format, which Kinko's would have charged me $11 per total copy had I not figured out how to print it off of my laser printer, and the end result is what you see here. I plan to bring this to the MoCCA Art Fest and use it as a tool to build up a network of similar independent comics artists just for fun since I've already got a job as a dishwasher at an airport meal prep facility.

Just wanted to share this. :)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users