Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Matt's Family Trip - Day 7

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 19 February 2003 - 09:56 PM

Today was a "chill out" day. We slept in until about 11am. After getting up, we went to the pool and started sunbathing. The pool was too cold to go swimming in so I just lay out and soaked in the rays(and skin cancer :) ). After an hour or so, I grabbed a margarita from the bar and had a rematch with Naomi in minigolf. I'm pleased to announce I beat her by 2 strokes this time 8)

After minigolf, we went back to the villa and sunbathed and relaxed here. My dad made a small lunch of hot dogs and french fries which was pretty good.

At about 4, we went to Downtown Disney to the AMC Theaters and saw 10 ways to Lose a Guy. Guys, don't see this movie unless your going with someone who will b "rewarding" you later for going :D

After the movie, we went to Celebration for dinner which was very good. Afterwards I chatted with Leslie on the phone and called it a night.

Tomorrow: MGM! :cry:

#2 User is offline   David 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 February 2003 - 12:13 AM

QuickGold said:

At about 4, we went to Downtown Disney to the AMC Theaters and saw 10 ways to Lose a Guy. Guys, don't see this movie unless your going with someone who will b "rewarding" you later for going :D

:cry:

Thanks for the tip. :)

#3 User is offline   Tinkerbell2004 

• Studios God
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:DISNEY

Posted 20 February 2003 - 09:52 PM

hey now!!! How to lose a guy was a great movie!!!!!! i don;t think i have laughed that hard in a while!!! glad you didn;t get beat again by your sister!!!!

love ya dude!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users