• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favorite Buffet?

#21 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 25 March 2005 - 09:59 PM

pam said:

We have tried several; I know it's not at a Park, but BOMA at AKL is good. Not cheap, but an amazing variety of decent spicy food. I am Veggie (DW is not) and get excellant food - always leave really full. However, it is not the 'buffet mentality' type of place - the food quality is excellant. For me, it exceeds Jiko for the quality of food (of course, Jiko is a completely differant type of experiance but when we ate there, the spicing was far too obvious - nothing subtle; but the wines in Jiko were to die for!!!)

Sorry - wandered off the buffet theme there for a while!

That's allright, your description is making me hungry :mrgreen: I would love to eat at Boma or Jiko but we never get around to it. One of these days when my parents come down for a trip (meaning they pay for it :D ), I'll have to try it out.

#22 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 26 March 2005 - 09:09 AM

Jiko is AMAZING! :-D I love Jiko. :-D I don't know why but when I asked a couple CMs which one to eat at Boma or Jiko they all said that jiko's better... don't remember why though. Great food. It's not horribly expensive... if you're ever down and want to fork up the cash for yourself I'd go with you. It'd be a date. ;-) Lol. Well not like that... oyu know why i mean.
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users