Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Disney Trip

#1 User is offline   DisneyFreak1228 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 October 2002 - 09:24 PM

TRIP 102!!!!!!! It was great, considering I was sick the entire week before I left (which explains my sudden disappearance off the face of the earth) but last Friday I got all better, so Saturday morning I left! When we got there, we checked into AS Music and took the bus to the Studios and hit the usual rides...walked right onto every ride! NO wait at RnR, NO wait at ToT, NO WAIT ANYWHERE. I swear. I will put my hand on the Holy Bible and say it. MAD cute guys all over the park. I was in heaven! But I digress (Good thing, b/c I know Matt and Justin are getting jealous about now *L* :wink: ) then I went to MK around 6pm and hit the usual (Buzz Lightyear, the Mountains, AE, Pirates, HM (The new Madame Leota headstone wasn't working :lol: ) Next day, I went back to MK, did all that plus the Tiki Room, the Presidents, Small World (GOD I HATE THAT GODFORSAKEN RIDE.), and Pooh. Around 5, went to Epcot (Again, MAD cute guys!) and hit TT, LS, BW, JIYI w/ Figment (Where I bought a plush Figment), Honey...I Shrunk the Audience, and took some pics of the MS show building (btw, the wall is still up.) Then, I went to Mexico and got my tacos al carbon (I LOVE THOSE!) and hit the other 12 countries. (MY GOD, Norway and Italy have some REALLY cute guys!) Then Monday, I checked out and hit Epcot again and the Studios again and left WDW around 7pm. *phew* A LOT of running around. I even broke my favorite pair of flip flops while getting on TT!!!!!! I was soooooo mad, but I fixed them :D Well, anywho, when I get my pics back, I'll post them!
*Leslie Ivette*

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 03 October 2002 - 10:40 PM

Sounds like you had a blast.....thanks for posting!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users