• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Rumor]: Tower of Terror 5!

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 25 February 2003 - 10:19 PM

From Screamscape.com:

One of our readers claims that this is only the beginning and that a new fifth program is in the works and will hopefully be added sometime later this year.

It seems that the first all Seat belt car (#4) is expected to be placed into service for testing over the next few weeks. Meanwhile car #5 with just the back row of all seat belts is still running and is likely to be the next car converted. The downside to this is that each car will now only hold 21 riders instead of 22 due to the spacing of the belts in the back row.

#2 User is offline   wishingtree 

• Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music and sports(especially hockey)

Posted 26 February 2003 - 10:10 PM

That is a little fast for a new version of TOT. The seatbelt only cars would be cool but I think that will probably be the extent of the changes.

#3 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 13 April 2003 - 10:10 PM

I don't think they thought of one that fast when they just put that new one....but if it is true...THAT IS GREAT!!!!

~*~*~*~TOWER OF TERROR~*~*~*~*~

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

Tower Of Terror : 105 TIMES!!!

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users