Studios Central: Film cr... er, I mean, Additional Cameraperson Wanted - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Film cr... er, I mean, Additional Cameraperson Wanted

#1 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:23 AM

As you know, I'll be taking my final trip to Walt Disney World, arriving May 31st and leaving June 6th. My purpose for this trip is to document the Citizens of Hollywood and make my sequel to You've Got Character featuring the Disney fairies as well as some other surprise guests.

In order to pursue this massive undertaking, I am going to require some help. Mainly in the form of some other person handling the equipment while I appear on screen. I will need to know who, currently in the area, would be willing to volunteer their services for this great task so I can make the necessary modifications to my already planned vacation, including but not limited to changing my ADR at 1900 Park Fare to party of 1 to party of 2.

A swift answer is greatly appreciated.
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#2 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, Disney and more Disney

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:00 PM

Peter, I can't wait to see the results of your trip. I wish I could be there to help, but I just can't make the SWW trip work this year. I'm still hoping I can get there in August though.
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)
Mad, Mad, Mad about Disney!

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

#3 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:05 PM

Just a reminder that my trip is less than or about a week away. At this point, changing the ADR from Party of One to Party of Two may be impossible unless they can do something at the reception desk. The rest of my times, however, still stand. PM me if you would like my travel schedule.
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users