Studios Central: Mediterranean-Inspired Menu Featured At Disney-MGM Studios F - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mediterranean-Inspired Menu Featured At Disney-MGM Studios F

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 23 July 2005 - 06:08 PM

Mediterranean-Inspired Menu Featured At Disney-MGM Studios Fast Casual Dining Location

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- The Studios Catering Co. Flatbread Grill has opened at Disney-MGM Studios with a Mediterranean-inspired menu served up in "fast casual" style -- the convenience of quick service combined with high-quality food and more healthful choices.

Featured are assorted fresh grilled wraps, Greek salad, chicken stew and bakery-fresh desserts.

Wraps offered include ground lamb kabob with eggplant spread and chili sauce, marinated chicken with yogurt, cucumber and tomato, and gyro-style steak with hummus and tomato relish. For children 9 and under, there's a chicken wrap with cream cheese spread, and a chilled smoked ham wrap.

Adult menu items cost $5.99-$6.99. Children's items are served with a seasonal side item and a drink for $3.99.

The Studios Catering Co. Flatbread Grill is located between Backlot Tour and "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Movie Set Adventure. The location opens at 11 a.m. daily. There is outdoor seating.

I can speak from personal experience and say this is really good food.

#2 User is offline   rob_wilson 

• Resident Game Show Expert
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, Trivia

Posted 23 July 2005 - 08:21 PM

I thought it was okay, but I'm pretty much just a steak and potatoes kind of guy.

However, since this was the last meal we ate prior to my daughter and I haivng a successful run at WWTBAM-PI!, I guess I can consider it a lucky meal. Who knows, maybe it is brain food.

Rob

#3 User is offline   Figaro 

• Studios God

Posted 24 July 2005 - 09:11 AM

Note to self...make sure to eat here before WWTBAM :lol:

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 24 July 2005 - 09:54 AM

I think this place is a great alternative to Backlot Express, which has been the reigning counter service champ at the Studios

#5 User is offline   pam 

• Studios Regular

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:15 AM

Just our type of snack; whilst we love the Brown Derby, that always wipes out a whole chunk of time and we never feel that energetic after! We will try this on our next visit.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users