Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fantasmic! schedule update schedule?

#1 User is offline   jmhredsox 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

I'm planning a trip for the second week of November, and I'm wondering when (and if) an updated Fantasmic! schedule will come out. I saw that most October dates had a second show added sometime in September, and that most November 2009 dates had 2 shows, but all of the November dates are still scheduled for a single show. How far in advance/what time of the month does Disney usually update the schedule?

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:41 AM

Welcome to Studios Central jmhredsox!

Generally, I've found Disney updates its Fantasmic! schedule close to the start of the month. Disney generally puts out the "leanest" schedule it can reasonably come up with in advance and then once they have a better idea of crowds for that month, they will update accordingly. Therefore, if an increase in shows were to occur, it would likely happen sometime between now and the end of October.

You should also refer to the historical Fantasmic! times to see what it's been in past years as that may be a good indicator of what you can expect.

As always, please complain to Disney about the Fantasmic! schedule :D

#3 User is offline   jmhredsox 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:50 PM

View PostQuickGold, on Oct 8 2010, 11:41 AM, said:

Welcome to Studios Central jmhredsox!

Generally, I've found Disney updates its Fantasmic! schedule close to the start of the month. Disney generally puts out the "leanest" schedule it can reasonably come up with in advance and then once they have a better idea of crowds for that month, they will update accordingly. Therefore, if an increase in shows were to occur, it would likely happen sometime between now and the end of October.

You should also refer to the historical Fantasmic! times to see what it's been in past years as that may be a good indicator of what you can expect.

As always, please complain to Disney about the Fantasmic! schedule :D

Great, thanks!

#4 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:23 PM

Keep in mind, if you plan use WDW website to get Fantasmic show times, that Disney doesn't always remember to update their site to match revised show times so you might want to call them to check. I've encountered that issue more than once. Chekced their website the day before or even day of my visit and was surprized to find a second show scheduled that wasn't shown on their website.
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users