Studios Central: Temp FastPass - Studios Central

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Temp FastPass

#1 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 15 December 2003 - 03:17 PM

FASTPASS will be available at Playhouse Disney from December 21 through January 3.

I believe this will be a test to see how effective it will be. :D
0

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 15 December 2003 - 08:44 PM

Thanks for posting Jillian....I'll update the site in a bit with this info.
0

#3 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Joined: 22-February 03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay, CA
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 18 December 2003 - 01:57 PM

For there I think it will be very good. Too many kids not to be.
0

#4 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 20 December 2003 - 01:37 PM

I'd have to agree, I wouldn't want to wait with little ones in that line, even with the tv entertainment all over.
0

#5 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 05 January 2004 - 03:19 PM

Any word on if this will be permanent? Or how it went in general?
0

#6 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Joined: 22-February 03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay, CA
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 19 January 2004 - 09:25 PM

I know it was busy then. I hope they do keep it.
0

#7 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 19 January 2004 - 11:28 PM

QuickGold said:

Any word on if this will be permanent? Or how it went in general?


It went very well, I don't know about it turning permanent or not yet though.
0

#8 User is offline   Stitch 

  • Studios Regular
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 81
  • Joined: 24-January 04
  • Location:Lake Buena Vista, FL

Posted 25 January 2004 - 02:43 AM

It went very well, I don't know about it turning permanent or not yet though.[/quote]

The project has been aded to the calender to re-work the Courtyard and add the Fastpass location permanently
0

#9 User is offline   BDANtheman29 

  • Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 447
  • Joined: 04-August 03
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Riding the RnR over and over again!

Posted 25 January 2004 - 06:08 PM

The problem with FastPass with an age group like this is that they probably won't understand the que process. If the parents take them there and leave, they may think they aren't going to go instead of just returning later when there is little to no line.

:joker: Brendan :joker:
0

#10 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Joined: 22-February 03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay, CA
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 25 January 2004 - 06:11 PM

As well it could be told... 'got our seat for later' Let's go find Mickey Mouse. :D
0

#11 User is offline   BDANtheman29 

  • Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 447
  • Joined: 04-August 03
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Riding the RnR over and over again!

Posted 25 January 2004 - 06:52 PM

Of course the parents would tell their children, but for an age group like 3-5, they might not understand the concept unless a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar is handed to them.

:joker: Brendan :joker:
0

#12 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 25 January 2004 - 06:54 PM

Stitch said:

The project has been aded to the calender to re-work the Courtyard and add the Fastpass location permanently

Thanks for the info Stitch! I take it you're a CM? Also any dates on this?
0

#13 User is offline   Stitch 

  • Studios Regular
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 81
  • Joined: 24-January 04
  • Location:Lake Buena Vista, FL

Posted 30 January 2004 - 03:25 AM

QuickGold said:

Stitch said:

The project has been aded to the calender to re-work the Courtyard and add the Fastpass location permanently

Thanks for the info Stitch! I take it you're a CM? Also any dates on this?


Original project was slated for March '04 now set for 9/25/04 with concrete makeover
0

#14 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Joined: 22-February 03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay, CA
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 30 January 2004 - 11:17 AM

Stitch said:

Original project was slated for March '04 now set for 9/25/04 with concrete makeover


Nothing like taking their time.
0

#15 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 30 January 2004 - 11:25 AM

trendymagic said:

Stitch said:

Original project was slated for March '04 now set for 9/25/04 with concrete makeover


Nothing like taking their time.

Jillian had her manager reroute most of the money to have WDI research an addon to Walt Disney:One Man's Dream called Jillian:Matt's Dream :)
0

#16 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Joined: 22-February 03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF Bay, CA
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 30 January 2004 - 11:26 AM

QuickGold said:

Jillian had her manager reroute most of the money to have WDI research an addon to Walt Disney:One Man's Dream called Jillian:Matt's Dream :)


Thanks for the inside info Matt.
0

#17 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 30 January 2004 - 01:52 PM

trendymagic said:

QuickGold said:

Jillian had her manager reroute most of the money to have WDI research an addon to Walt Disney:One Man's Dream called Jillian:Matt's Dream :)


Thanks for the inside info Matt.


Definately going to need a FastPass on that one though :P Or it could just be "Jillian: Every Mans Dream" :P
0

#18 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 30 January 2004 - 03:55 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

Or it could just be "Jillian: Every Mans Dream" :P

:) Smart ass
0

#19 User is offline   disneyprincess 

  • Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,853
  • Joined: 30-May 03
  • Location:Walt Disney World

Posted 02 February 2004 - 04:07 PM

QuickGold said:

DisneyPrincess said:

Or it could just be "Jillian: Every Mans Dream" ;)

:) Smart ass


Moi??? ;) Ok, we can go back to Jillian: Matt's Dream
0

#20 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 02 February 2004 - 04:08 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

Moi??? :) Ok, we can go back to Jillian: Matt's Dream

Better ;)
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users