Snack option at the Studios?

#21 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:19 PM

queenofthehouse said:

QuickGold said:

Welcome to Studios Central DebWDW!

I agree the treats in the Writer's Stop are great (they all look really good). I love to get a snack and sit down in those big comfy chairs and watch the tv.

The snacks are great there. I just wish they would have a way to heat up their bagels though.
I agree Maureen. Untoasted bagels that aren't fresh out of the oven don't do anything for me.

#22 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:50 PM

I LOVE The Writer's Stop! Although I've never gotten any food or drink there yet, I love it for the atmosphere and all the great Disney loot!

#23 User is offline   DebWDW 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:17 PM

On my visit to Writers Stop in September, I had a great time talking to two of the cast members there! One of them was older and had worked there for a quite a while, the other was on the college program. It was just one of those times when I really clicked with CMs. I even asked them to sign my autograph book -- it was funny how they were excited about doing it!

I use autograph books as a journal for a trip (on the right hand pages) and then will get character and CM autographs on the left page for that particular day. Once I even asked a little girl who I chatted with in line for Little Mermaid (with her mom). She thought it was so cool to be asked for an autograph!

#24 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:02 PM

One time, visiting the Writer's Stop, I was wearing this red shirt with a giant lightning bolt on it which represented Captain Marvel. The CM there called me "Flash" Once I corrected him, we gradually got into that topic, which they were focused on the Shazam TV show. I brought in some extra insight.
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users