Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Redo Indy

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 28 August 2005 - 12:24 PM

Since bringing the Indiana Jones ride from DL seems like a pipe dream at this point, I think they should change up the Indiana Jones stunt show. As it is now, it's much like LMA in that they try to explain stunt shows and what have you.

I think the best part of Indy is the first scene when they re-enact the first scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Therefore, they should keep that idea going of re-enacting the Raiders of the Lost Ark movie in the stunt show format. Don't explain, just woo us with the incredible stunts live.

How to distract us while scene sets change? Use a big screen and show "filler" from the movie and/or narrator. Just an idea.

#2 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 August 2005 - 04:48 PM

I just think it looks dated now with the LMA stunt show literally "down the street". I wouldn't be surprised to see it updated or possibly removed all together.
-Josh

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 28 August 2005 - 06:35 PM

lilchippewa said:

I just think it looks dated now with the LMA stunt show literally "down the street". I wouldn't be surprised to see it updated or possibly removed all together.
I agree it's time for a change and would prefer the ride from DL but if we're gonna be stuck with the Stunt Show, they should use my idea.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users