Studios Central: Changes Coming to the Poly? - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Changes Coming to the Poly?

#1 User is offline   ADP 

• ADP
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:11 AM

Steve Seifert has written an article discussing some potential major changes coming to the Poly. Check it out!

http://www.tikimanpa...-is-in-the-wind

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

Interesting rumor. Saw Kevin Yee tweet about it also this morning. Frankly, with a rumor of this scope, seeing is believing.

#3 User is offline   Figaro 

• Studios God

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:35 AM

View PostQuickGold, on 19 October 2011 - 10:45 AM, said:

Interesting rumor. Saw Kevin Yee tweet about it also this morning. Frankly, with a rumor of this scope, seeing is believing.

Agreed. While I still start drooling everytime DVC & Poly are mentioned in the same rumor (& DH starts getting scared of another add-on!) ....it's been mentioned so many times, seeing is believing.

#4 User is offline   MJMcBride 

• Safari Mike
  • Interests:star wars, sci-fi, fantasy sports, superheroes, chasing my kids and chasing my wife

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:25 PM

View PostFigaro, on 22 October 2011 - 09:35 AM, said:

Agreed. While I still start drooling everytime DVC & Poly are mentioned in the same rumor (& DH starts getting scared of another add-on!) ....it's been mentioned so many times, seeing is believing.

as a DVC member I would love the option of the Poly more so than the Contemp or Grand Floridian
JAMBO EVERYONE!

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

#5 User is offline   Rachel 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:36 PM

UGH I know this has been talked about for a while on and off. I so wish they would. I would be first in line! I think that's the cast members new rule of thumb, when they are approached about a rumor they just smile and clam up. Guess we haven't found the right cast member yet. You know the one with the big mouth LOL!

#6 User is offline   lostinthought 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

View PostRachel, on 26 October 2011 - 01:36 PM, said:

UGH I know this has been talked about for a while on and off. I so wish they would. I would be first in line! I think that's the cast members new rule of thumb, when they are approached about a rumor they just smile and clam up. Guess we haven't found the right cast member yet. You know the one with the big mouth LOL!

i have a feeling most of them dont know either.

#7 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:18 PM

I've stayed in several DVC resorts over the years (OKW is my home resort) and, while I loved all of them, I LOVED BLT at the Contemporary. I'm not much into contemporary styling and didn't think I would like the decor but it very much reminded me of an upscale loft in NYC. A Poly style DVC wouldn't compare for me but the views of the waterfront & MK would be a major plus just like BLT. Now a DVC at Grand Floridian would be THE BEST!!!!! I loved staying at the hotel so the DVC rooms would just be amazing, I'm sure!
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users