• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jingle Jungle Parade and Osborne in 1 Day

#1 User is offline   Sleepless Knight 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Star Wars, Disney, Pixar

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

As I'm planning out my Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon trip, I'm trying to fit in as much Christmas experience as I can since I've always wanted to visit at Christmastime and there are a lot of Christmas offerings going on during my visit. However, the hard part if fitting in all the Christmas offerings with the 1/2 marathon schedule since I leave Orlando the Tuesday after the race.

As it stands, I'm leaving the day of the race entirely open. I don't want to spend much time if any in the parks on account of conserving my energy and legs at the end of the trip for the race itself. And since Monday the 12th is my last day and a MVMCP night, I'm ending on that note. While I've heard that the Osborne Lights will be on during the race, I'd rather avoid making that the only way I can experience the lights.

With the Osborne Lights starting up on Friday the 9th, I'm wondering how feasible it is to go to DAK during the day and see the Jingle Jungle Parade that starts up that afternoon before heading over to DHS for the Osborne Lights and then going to Epcot for a 9:00 reservation at Le Cellier. The other option would be doing the Osborne Lights the day after the race, but I don't want to be locked into that since I do not know how I'll feel the day after the race. I realize that there's a lot of park hopping for the Jingle Jungle and Osborne Lights the same day, but I'm okay with that if it's feasible since I'll get to experience two things that I'd really like to see and not have to worry about squeezing either one into race day or the realistic last day. I'm leaving the day after the race open for recovery purposes.

#2 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

You could do it all on the same day, Jingle Jungle parade then Osborne then Le Cellier, it would be alot of hopping though. The lights should be on around 6 to 6:30pm so that would give you at least an hour to enjoy them.
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

I agree with Yulady

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users