• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Citizens of Hollywood - Roman Holiday

#1 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, Disney and more Disney

Posted 19 September 2009 - 04:48 PM

Heard some fabulous news. Roman Holiday is back on the streets of Hollywood Studios, for a limited time only. If you have a chance see this "beautiful man". I believe that you may be able to catch him on Monday's and Tuesday's, for this month.

If anyone does get to the Studios this month and does see Roman, can you get some photos please and share them.

Roman Holiday is a gem.
Posted Image
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)
Mad, Mad, Mad about Disney!

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 19 September 2009 - 08:59 PM

Thanks for the update!

#3 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:08 AM

I had a similar autographed photo that I was going to turn into a "Digital Tribute" webpage on my site. I forgot all about it when I lost the photo in transition and couldn't think of a good fake biography for him, including fake film titles.
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#4 User is offline   Disneyholic 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:57 PM

I am totally a newbie here, but a veteran to Disney. Roman Holiday is on loan from the Flights of Wonder show at Animal Kingdom. You can find him usually at AK at this show weekly. They have taken down the show for some repairs to the facility due to rain issues. He will be at DHS for about a month or so until they reopen Flights. He WILL not be at DHS this week until the end of the week :lol: . I know this for a fact because I spoke to him directly. I am headign to Disney tomorrow, and was in fact going to visit him (he is a personal friend of mine). However, I won't get to see him until maybe Thurs or Fri. If you were planning on going down this week and catching Roman at DHS early in the week, he isn't working...just a heads up.

PS. I agree...ROMAN rocks! We love him. Make sure to check out Jack Diamond also (another personal friend and great magican). These guys from way back...they are the best!

#5 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:38 PM

Welcome to StudiosCentral, Disneyholic!
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#6 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:13 PM

View PostDisneyholic, on Sep 20 2009, 04:57 PM, said:

I am totally a newbie here, but a veteran to Disney. Roman Holiday is on loan from the Flights of Wonder show at Animal Kingdom. You can find him usually at AK at this show weekly. They have taken down the show for some repairs to the facility due to rain issues. He will be at DHS for about a month or so until they reopen Flights. He WILL not be at DHS this week until the end of the week :lol: . I know this for a fact because I spoke to him directly. I am headign to Disney tomorrow, and was in fact going to visit him (he is a personal friend of mine). However, I won't get to see him until maybe Thurs or Fri. If you were planning on going down this week and catching Roman at DHS early in the week, he isn't working...just a heads up.

PS. I agree...ROMAN rocks! We love him. Make sure to check out Jack Diamond also (another personal friend and great magican). These guys from way back...they are the best!

Well you have some very good friends. Please make sure that Roman Holiday knows that he is missed on the streets of Hollywood. I have spoken to him a few times at Flights of Wonder. He said that he's very happy there. He also said that he does "Finding Nemo", as the StingRay and a few other characters. I'd love to see some photos of that.

Since you are a friend maybe you can help out with what Peter (COH#1fan) was trying to do. Can you get a Roman Holiday bio with some of his favorite saying and his big hit moves. It would be fun to add him to the Streetmosphere directory.

And I certainly agree with you about Jack Diamond. He is a class act and a sweet guy. He goes over and above the call of duty. I just posted about 5 videos on youtube of Jack's magic tricks.

http://www.youtube.c...ueenofthehouse0

Lowell with Juana Joe
Posted Image
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

#7 User is offline   Disneyholic 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:46 PM

Sorry to reply slowly, just got home from WDW myself.

Joe "Roman Holiday" Wyatt is back now at Flights of Wonder. I just spoke to Joe today on the phone. I told him about this post and FINGERS CROSSED... hope you all will hear from him personally. He is very touched that he has a huge fan base and said that he was bombarded with fans while playing Roman. Maybe the posts here are the reason :)

#8 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:13 PM

That's fantastic, hope to see him come by here soon. Thanks Disneyholic :)

#9 User is offline   NotScott 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:47 PM

Just as a heads up, I was at the Studios on October 2 and Roman Holiday was definitely there. But that was a couple weeks ago so he is probably back at AK now.

#10 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:42 PM

Welcome to Studios Central NoScott
Roman Holiday will be at the Tower of Terror 13k party

Stone Granite (one of the biggest names in Hollywood!), his famous agent Jack Diamond, would be star Ready Freddie Fiddlesticks, and has been stars Talullah Fruiti and Roman Holiday are among the names attending! This is something you've got to get with, kid! It's gonna be a doozer! Even the mayor of Hollywood himself, Shelby Mayer, has counted himself to be among the lucky ones invited to the gala.

#11 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:35 AM

I went to The Studios this past Saturday and Roman Holiday was there, I saw him doing the Town Meeting at the 6pm show.
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

#12 User is offline   MonkeyHead 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:08 PM

View Postyulilin, on Oct 13 2009, 06:35 AM, said:

I went to The Studios this past Saturday and Roman Holiday was there, I saw him doing the Town Meeting at the 6pm show.

Roman will be around for a while longer. In fact, if you're very lucky, you may see him as his alter-ego Stan.

#13 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:15 AM

View PostMonkeyHead, on Oct 16 2009, 08:08 PM, said:

Roman will be around for a while longer. In fact, if you're very lucky, you may see him as his alter-ego Stan.

So who is this Stan you speak of? I have seen him as Roman Holiday and as a Director (but I don't remember his name). What character is Stan?

I'm really hoping we see him during our December visit. What a gift that would be.
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

#14 User is offline   Pirka 

• Studios Newbie
  • Interests:My greatest passion is animation of all kinds, Western and Eastern! I hope to be an animator someday. For now, I spend so much time drawing anyways!<br />I recently celebrated my 16th birthday at WDW (my 5th time altogether but my only birthday there since I was *6*). It was *amazing*. I rode the ToT for the first time (I was absolutely petrified, as I am NOT a thrill ride person) but it was sooo worth it ;)<br />I also love the Citizens of Hollywood, and it feels so cool to see a site where other people love them and know who they are!<br />I hope that I will be a good part of the community here at Studios Central!<br /><br />~ Pirka

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:21 AM

I know this is irrellevant, but...QueenoftheHouse, is that really you!? As in, the one from Youtube who posts all those awesome COH videos? You win. Just saying. :)

Also, I have never had the opportunity to meet Roman Holiday. He sounds absolutely hilarious from what I've heard, though. I love the 'stache.

~ Pirka
"I like Canadians. They look just like Americans! Isn't that weird?"
~ "Ready" Freddy Fiddlesticks

One little spark of inspiration
Is at the heart of all creation
Right at the start of everything that's new
One little spark
Lights up for you!

#15 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:59 PM

View PostPirka, on Nov 5 2009, 10:21 AM, said:

I know this is irrellevant, but...QueenoftheHouse, is that really you!? As in, the one from Youtube who posts all those awesome COH videos? You win. Just saying. :)

Hey, I've posted some pretty awesome CoH vids too, you know! In fact, if you search deep within the recesses of this very forum, you'll see a post that linked to one of my early efforts.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

#16 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:57 PM

View PostPirka, on Nov 5 2009, 10:21 AM, said:

QueenoftheHouse, is that really you!? As in, the one from Youtube who posts all those awesome COH videos? You win. Just saying. :)
~ Pirka

Welcome Pirka. I'm probably the same queenofthehouse from youtube with the COH videos. I am a huge fan and I'm glad you like my videos. Youtube has lots of great videos of COH. You can type in Streetmosphere and find lots, including Peters videos (COH#fan).
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users