• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

David's Trip Report Day 1

#1 User is offline   David 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2003 - 09:23 AM

Day 1

First ride of the day had to be Gwazi, my favorite ride in the park. I love all wooden coasters and this one is one of the bumpiest I've been on. We rode Lion side and then tried to get on Tiger but it broke as soon as we got in line grr. Next up, Python. Don't waste your time on this thing guys, it lasts like 15-20 seconds, and its really slow. Next up, Kumba! I had never ridden in the front on this ride before, so you can imagine the shock I got when water started streaming out of my eyes from the force of the wind! Jeez!. Rode this one twice and then it was off to eat some lunch at some place called like, Desert... crap I don't remember. Anyways it was good but expensive. Rode the train after this which was boring as always but my parents wanted to ride it.. lamers. Aww yeah! Montu time! My family wanted to wait in the line for the front, but I was like screw it and waited in the middle. Rode it, then got back in line with my family and rode it in the front where it made my eyes water again! After Montu we met up with somebody and rode Rhino Rally. It was alright, the water part of it was broken so that sucked but it made it a lot funnier since my sister was navigator(she's not like 5, she's 16 :lol: ) Off to the Haunted Lighthouse. Man I will tell you, the acting was very weak, and the effects were cheesy, but I really liked this thing! It has some very good parts but I won't give those away. Next my sister and I rode The Phoenix, where the blood rushes to my head and makes me dizzy... great ride. Onto the river falls ride... I can't remember the exact name(my expertise is in UO and MGM!) and everybody laughed at me but I didn't want to get my shoes wet! So I took them off and put them under my shirt. Stayed bone dry baby! Everyone elses were soaked but who's weren't? David's! Awww yeah! Next we rode the log flume, and me and my sister made some funny faces and I'll try and scan the photo of it, its pretty good :) We were already soaked anyways so we went and rode Tidal Wave, where I did the same thing with my shoes and they were still dry! Me, my dad, and my sister were going to stand on the bridge, but I decided I was going to wait until the water started making the wave and then run behind the plexiglass. So I start to run back and my dad pushes me back out! #$@% !! Luckily I was able to keep my shoes away from the water :wink: Since we were coming back in about a week we left and came back home, ate some pizza, and swam a little bit. I stayed up late watching Panic Room and Boy Meets World.

#2 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 10 July 2003 - 03:44 PM

:lol: at first while reading this, I said to myself "we don't have those rides, where is he talking about?" then I realized :D I remember back when Python and all them were the cool rides to do. Now they are fun, but not cool like Montu and Kumba :) Sounds like you're having a blast :)

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 10 July 2003 - 06:13 PM

Yea, I was like "Wow, Animal Kingdom sure has changed since my last visit there." :lol: Perhaps a title of which park you're at might help :) Thanks for posting!

#4 User is offline   David 

• Studios God

Posted 18 July 2003 - 09:40 AM

lol I forgot to put that it was Busch Gardens. I was in a hurry! Jeez. :santa:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users