• You cannot reply to this topic

John's Weekend Trip - Part 2

#1 User is offline   Abu 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Movies, Games,

Posted 25 October 2004 - 01:36 PM

Alright on to Sunday Oct 24, 2004.

We all sleep in a bit, I woke at 9am. We loaded up the car and checked out of Cypress Palms. Our destination was the Magic Kingdom. Because much of the MK parking lot was taken up by the Funai Classic we ended up in another bad parking spot in Sneezy 97. After the tram ride to the TTC we rode the express monorail to MK. We made into the park with no hassle. We set out for Frontierland to ride Splash Mountain. We all got fast passes for Thunder Mountain then got into the stand by line for Splash Mountain. The line was fast moving so we got on quite quickly. We did not get very wet. My folks decide not to ride Thunder Mountain so they give me and my sister their fast passes and they go sit at Pecas Bill's. We use our fastpasses twice and ride it twice. The regular line was quite long so I was glad we had the fastpasses.
We met up with my folks in Pecas Bill's. I get two hot dogs from the vender outside and my sister gets fries from the McD's. After we eat we go to the Haunted Mansion and ride it. The line was short.

We walked through a very crowded Fantasyland on our way to Tomorrowland. We check to see if Stitch's Great Escape is open and sure enough it is. The wait for this attraction was very long and very hot. More fans are need here.

After that my mother and sister went to ride Space Mountain while dad and I went on the TTA. Dad slept while I watched these two unsupervised children hop from 1 car to the next on the peoplemover. I was shocked at such a stupid move. We stayed on the TTA for 1 more ride then we met my mom and sister and headed to Pirates. As always it was a good ride.

We are beat at this point so we head out of the park to the resort monorail because my folks want Ice-cream. We ride to the Poly but we don't find any ice cream (nor chocolate cake in my case). So from there we head to the Grand Floridian. We have never been here so we have no idea how to find ice cream so we just wander around. Eventually we give up our quest to find ice cream and take the monorail back to the TTC and then the tram to Sneezy 97.

Back to Jacksonville via I-4 then I-95 North. Highlights of the return trip involve speeding away from a Burger King parking lot to aviod a pair drunken panhandlers.

#2 User is offline   Tinkerbell2004 

• Studios God
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:DISNEY

Posted 25 October 2004 - 02:44 PM

YAY TTA that is my favorite ride ever and i have no idea why, but i could ride it for hours

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 25 October 2004 - 03:07 PM

I've never eaten at Pecos Bill but want to. How was the food?

It's interesting that you say the Stitch wait area is bad as I dont recall any problems when it was Alien Encounter.

#4 User is offline   Abu 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Movies, Games,

Posted 25 October 2004 - 03:47 PM

Pecas Bill's is standard counter service fare. Chicken Fingers, Hot Dogs, etc.

About Stitch's waiting area. There are fans above the lines but there is none in the holding area in front of the door and it is long wait once you get into the holding area.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users