• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Star Wars Weekends 2013

#41 User is offline   obilorne 

• Studios Regular
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

View PostMaster Gracey, on 14 April 2013 - 01:08 PM, said:

And since when does Disney tell their cast members what's REALLY going on?? Most of them know the rumors like WE do.

I seriously DOUBT the SWW team sat down and discussed the DETAILS of the contract. NOT. ROFLMAO. All the CMs are told. This is what we are doing. Nothing more. Nothing less. The CMs don't get to sit in with imaginer changes or contracts with events.

It's ALWAYS about money.

I could care less if you believed me, ROFLMAO at your ROFLMAO....them be the facts.

#42 User is offline   matthewbritt72 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

I googled SWW 1997 and can't find any celeb list except on wikepedia. They say that Warwick Davis was there in 97. But it went on for 5 weekends in 97 and I know they had more than Davis there cause I saw Daniels. I have been told by other fans that have gone every year like me that Hamill was there in 97, although I can find no proof of that on the web. However as I said, I know personally that Daniels was there so the web doesn't know everything I guess. Somewhere in a box I have all of my old SWW schedules saved from every year just in case I was to ever make a scrap book of my times there. Maybe I can find something on that year. I doubt we see Hamill though, when I saw him at Celebration 5, it was the first time in a while he had done a convention (even though he came back to C6) he is very busy with his career from what I understand. We can hope though. Also I doubt we will ever see Ford at SWW either, although he has been doing more signings I've noticed over the past few years for places like offial pix, so who knows maybe one day...

#43 User is offline   abcsoapfan1981 

• Studios Regular
  • Interests:Star Wars,Star Trek,Stargate ( all of them ) ABC Soap Operas....And Dsiney World of course!!!!!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

I can tell you for a fact that Anthony Daniels said point blank that he would only sign the Disney Head shot and he would not pre sign one. He did not want disney handing out his autograph to quote him "random people walking by" and also the imaginers dont handle contracts,that is handled through entertainment and special events.

Star Wars Weekends May/June 2013
Drew Brees Passing Academy,Wide World of Sports June 2013
DisneyLand and General Hospital Fanclub Weekend July 2013

#44 User is offline   Master Gracey 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

Going to call u out You PM me offering to get sigs due to my fiancÚ loves Star Wars. Once I came out and said I would rather get them in perso you have an issue with it.

Nope don't believe you. I know SEVERAL upper management. Imagineers etc with the Disney company.

Please don't misinform peeps either.

#45 User is offline   abcsoapfan1981 

• Studios Regular
  • Interests:Star Wars,Star Trek,Stargate ( all of them ) ABC Soap Operas....And Dsiney World of course!!!!!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

I know high people in the disney company, lets just say they run two parks here. I know how entertainment and special events work. And I know how they get the actors here and what goes into it. It star wars weekends works the sameway that abc super soap weekend and espn weekend worked. And I know from years of attending these events to being personal friends with some of the actors/actress the whole process...I dont care if you choose to belive me or not.

#46 User is offline   Master Gracey 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:32 AM

Abcsoapfan. It wasn't you with the issue. It's obilorne.

Yes we all know Anthony Daniels specified how what when were he was going to autograph. Some celebrities and sports peeps are arrogant.

#47 User is offline   obilorne 

• Studios Regular

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:43 AM

View PostMaster Gracey, on 15 April 2013 - 03:32 AM, said:

Abcsoapfan. It wasn't you with the issue. It's obilorne.

Yes we all know Anthony Daniels specified how what when were he was going to autograph. Some celebrities and sports peeps are arrogant.

Daniels changed the deal at the last minute. Sorry if you don't care for me,lol.

Have a magical day.

#48 User is offline   obilorne 

• Studios Regular

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

View Postmatthewbritt72, on 14 April 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

I googled SWW 1997 and can't find any celeb list except on wikepedia. They say that Warwick Davis was there in 97. But it went on for 5 weekends in 97 and I know they had more than Davis there cause I saw Daniels. I have been told by other fans that have gone every year like me that Hamill was there in 97, although I can find no proof of that on the web. However as I said, I know personally that Daniels was there so the web doesn't know everything I guess. Somewhere in a box I have all of my old SWW schedules saved from every year just in case I was to ever make a scrap book of my times there. Maybe I can find something on that year. I doubt we see Hamill though, when I saw him at Celebration 5, it was the first time in a while he had done a convention (even though he came back to C6) he is very busy with his career from what I understand. We can hope though. Also I doubt we will ever see Ford at SWW either, although he has been doing more signings I've noticed over the past few years for places like offial pix, so who knows maybe one day...

Ford and HAMILL will never attend sww. The best we will see is Bill Dee Williams, as far as the original trilogy.

#49 User is offline   Master Gracey 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

It's all about you making a buck obilorne. When it doesn't go your way you attack. There is more to this world than forums.

Have a magical day! Go get some exercise. Enjoy the outdoors. Instead of hiding behind a keyboard.

#50 User is offline   obilorne 

• Studios Regular

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

View PostMaster Gracey, on 16 April 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

It's all about you making a buck obilorne. When it doesn't go your way you attack. There is more to this world than forums.

Have a magical day! Go get some exercise. Enjoy the outdoors. Instead of hiding behind a keyboard.

I'm not quite sure what exactly set you off. It's true, I did offer to help you, but I offer a service that helps many obtain autographs that would not normally be able to acquire living out of state. If you can make it to sww, that's great. Please let me know when this attack started and what I said and I would gladly apologize.

Please realize, however, that you may want to reconsider some of the comments you have made.

#51 User is offline   General Specific 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

Ladies I'm sure you all look pretty in a gold bikini, but it's time to stop hijacking this thread with your personal dispute and allow real information about SWW 2013 to be passed along. Or is this not supposed to be the destination for DHS information?

#52 User is offline   obilorne 

• Studios Regular

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostGeneral Specific, on 16 April 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Ladies I'm sure you all look pretty in a gold bikini, but it's time to stop hijacking this thread with your personal dispute and allow real information about SWW 2013 to be passed along. Or is this not supposed to be the destination for DHS information?

I never had a dispute. =)

#53 User is offline   Master Gracey 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

View PostGeneral Specific, on 16 April 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

It was taken to PMs and not resolved. Matt will lose another member to this board. As an˘ther Disney board owner that is something You DONT want. I have helped many with trips to three of the Disney empire parks. (Been to DL WDW. DLP). Many have great information. But when others attack and use another forum which is NOT theirs. Its NOT right. Many board owners DONT allow that. UNLESS you are paying for advertisement. I will now only be a lurker if that.

#54 User is offline   obilorne 

• Studios Regular

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostMaster Gracey, on 19 April 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

It was taken to PMs and not resolved. Matt will lose another member to this board. As an˘ther Disney board owner that is something You DONT want. I have helped many with trips to three of the Disney empire parks. (Been to DL WDW. DLP). Many have great information. But when others attack and use another forum which is NOT theirs. Its NOT right. Many board owners DONT allow that. UNLESS you are paying for advertisement. I will now only be a lurker if that.

I can't believe your statements are being allowed. I have no issue with you, as stated in my pm to you. Please point out where this issue began as I'm here scratching my head.

#55 User is offline   abcsoapfan1981 

• Studios Regular

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

Have we heard anymore info on who else is attending this year...

#56 User is offline   obilorne 

• Studios Regular

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

View Postabcsoapfan1981, on 23 April 2013 - 12:10 PM, said:

Have we heard anymore info on who else is attending this year...

Dee baker week one

#57 User is offline   abcsoapfan1981 

• Studios Regular

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

I'm hoping for matt lanter...i should tweet him...

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users