Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1.5 for the SciFi Theater?

#1 User is offline   Malachy 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:15 PM

My family and I ate at this restaurant during our trip last August, and I thought it was phenomenal. I had a Ceaser salad and a milkshake, both of which were delicious. Also, the food wasn't cheap, but I don't think it merits 1/5 on value.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:00 PM

The problem I have with Sci Fi is that it's quite expensive. Movies and theme are fun but I wasn't that impressed with the food and the cost makes me eat there once every few years.

#3 User is offline   Lawrick 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:Computers, SCI-FI, Video Games, Music, Plastic Modeling, Disney World

Posted 28 March 2006 - 09:33 AM

I agree with Matt. We just ate there this past weekend. The atmosphere was cool. The food was good. But it wasn't worth the amount of money we spent.

Bryant
Bryant Helms

Come show off your Disney vacations @

#4 User is offline   Lady Keira 

• Studios Regular

Posted 25 April 2006 - 11:02 AM

I have a reservation for lunch here on June 2. I haven't ever managed to try it before. I usually do the Fantasmic dinner package so I usually eat at Hollywood & Vine or Mamma Melrose. I'm not over impressed with any of the 3 places for the Fantasmic dinner, so I'm hoping that we like the Sci-Fi Theater for a nice change.

#5 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 25 April 2006 - 12:30 PM

Lady Keira said:

I have a reservation for lunch here on June 2. I haven't ever managed to try it before. I usually do the Fantasmic dinner package so I usually eat at Hollywood & Vine or Mamma Melrose. I'm not over impressed with any of the 3 places for the Fantasmic dinner, so I'm hoping that we like the Sci-Fi Theater for a nice change.
At the very least, I think your kids will love it.

#6 User is offline   Figaro 

• Studios God

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:03 PM

QuickGold said:

Lady Keira said:

At the very least, I think your kids will love it.

I agree, if you have kids with you, esp younger ones, they will probably love it. Atmosphere-wise, we like it alot...it's cool, dark and the kids are so mesmerized by the giant movie screen DH and I get a nice break. The food isn't the worst on property but it certainly isn't the best either. The burgers and shakes are pretty good (& the kids like the glowing ice-cubes and glow in the dark cups you can get...for a price of course..it is still Disney you know :r2d2: ). We usually don't venture into the entree section of the menu.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users