Studios Central: Sunset Blvd Loop Playlist - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sunset Blvd Loop Playlist

#1 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:05 PM

Hello Everyone,

Okay, so i know this question must've been asked before, the answer is somewhere on this site, but I can't find it.....soo Matt, I need some help..lol. I really need to know the names of all the songs played at Sunset Blvd AND at TOT Queue. If anyone know where I can get the ENTIRE list of songs, that would be great... I have mosty of the song already, but I need t o make sure that I have all of them and that i'm not missing any.

Thanks!
Jackie

~*~*~*~TOWER OF TERROR~*~*~*~*~

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

Tower Of Terror : 105 TIMES!!!

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:16 AM

Here are the ones I'm aware of.....

Tower of Terror
1. Tower of Terror - Area Music - We'll Meet Again - Vera Lynn (3:26)
2. Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror - Area Music - When the Sun Sets Down South (3:08)
3. Tower of Terror Area Music - Area Music - Inside (3:12)
4. Tower of Terror Area Music - Jungle Drums (2:26)
5. Tower of Terror Area Music - There's A House (2:47)
6. Tower of Terror - Area Music - 09) Sleepy Time Gal (2:36)
7. Tower of Terror Area Music - Can't Get Started (4:46)
8. Tower of Terror Area Music - Mood Indigo (3:03)
9. Vera Lynn - Wishing (Will Make it So) (3:21)
10. Tower of Terror - Area Music - Uptown Blues (2:52)
11. Tower of Terror - Area Music - Remember (3:12)
12. Dear Old Southland (2:34)
13. Tower of Terror Area Music - Jeep's Blues (2:52)
14. Johnny Hodges - Pyramid (2:54)
15. Tower of Terror - Area Music - Deep Purple (3:15)
16. Tower of Terror Area Music - Another World (3:01)

Sunset Blvd
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
The Andrew Sisters

Ciribiribin
Harry James

Don't Be That Way
Benny Goodman

Don't Get Around Much Anymore
Tommy Dorsey

Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree
The Andrew Sisters

I'm Getting Sentimental (Over You)
Tommy Dorsey

In the Mood
Glenn Miller

Jukebox Saturday Night
Glenn Miller

Let's Dance
Benny Goodman

Moonlight Serenade
Glenn Miller

Pennsylvania 6-5000
Glenn Miller

Sing Sing
Benny Goodman

Sleepy Lagoon
Harry James

A Slow Boat to China
Kay Kaiser

Song of India
Tommy Dorsey

Stompin' at the Savoy
Benny Goodman

These Foolish Things (Remind Me of You)
Benny Goodman

Twilight Zone
theme from the television series

White Cliffs of Dover
Kay Kaiser

#3 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, Disney and more Disney

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:26 PM

Matt, I love the Sunset Blvd play list. Thanks so much. I think I'll have this playing on a loop at my house; so I can imagine I'm there.

Is this info on the site? If so, where is it located?
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)
Mad, Mad, Mad about Disney!

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:41 PM

View Postqueenofthehouse, on Apr 4 2010, 07:26 PM, said:

Matt, I love the Sunset Blvd play list. Thanks so much. I think I'll have this playing on a loop at my house; so I can imagine I'm there.

Is this info on the site? If so, where is it located?

I made this page quickly. Someday I'll make it nicer: http://www.studiosce...d-studios-music

#5 User is offline   dd_indy 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

Here's some more info on Tower of Terror #3, Inside: It's performed by Fats Waller (specifically, Fats Waller, His Rhythm and Orchestra). I was listening to one of my CDs at work the other day and recognized the tune from Studios Central Radio.
Share and enjoy!

Dennis

#6 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:57 PM

View Postdd_indy, on Apr 5 2010, 07:29 PM, said:

Here's some more info on Tower of Terror #3, Inside: It's performed by Fats Waller (specifically, Fats Waller, His Rhythm and Orchestra). I was listening to one of my CDs at work the other day and recognized the tune from Studios Central Radio.

My ears perk up when I hear music I'm used to hearing somewhere in WDW in "the real world" :)

#7 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, Disney and more Disney

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:56 PM

View PostQuickGold, on Apr 6 2010, 02:57 PM, said:

My ears perk up when I hear music I'm used to hearing somewhere in WDW in "the real world" :)

I do the same thing. I think "Disney", which makes me smile.
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)
Mad, Mad, Mad about Disney!

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

#8 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

Thanks Matt!

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#9 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:20 PM

wow! I've been a member here since Aug 2002...thats great..lol.

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users