• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

One table service per visit for me

#21 User is offline   YoPaulie 

• Senior Studios Member
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:13 PM

90 days plus 10 from check in... call back.

Please read my blog, The World by Day
Follow me on Twitter! YoPaulieNJ

#22 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:06 PM

from my understanding of the Lady on the Phone. It only counts if I am making reservations 90 days from my arrival through any ten consecutive days of my stay.

Example: I plan to make my reservation for June 1-5. I would need to start calling March 1st to do that, and then have it scheduled within ten days of my stay on the property. Does that make sense?
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#23 User is offline   YoPaulie 

• Senior Studios Member

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:55 AM

Yes, which is what I mean. If you check in in June 1, 90 days from that is March 3rd (31 days in March and May). On March 3rd, you can make a reservation for your stay, from June 1 all the way to June 10.

Sorry, I mis-posted above!

Please read my blog, The World by Day
Follow me on Twitter! YoPaulieNJ

#24 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:41 AM

So now that I have some extra time before I have to call in my dining reservation, here's a longshot question: Would any locals wish to take part in my Magic Kingdom adventure as an additional camera person? This is the whole reason for my trip (besides trying to meet Buz). I wish to film a sequel to my semi-little known ignored YouTube movie, "You've Got Character." I don't entirely trust the CMs with video (since most of them probably don't know how it works), and it might prove a bit cumbersome to film the Cinderella Character Banquet at 1900 Park Faire, especially if I'm going to be in the video with the characters (that is, if characters are going to be there what with all this downsizing that Disney is doing due to the dreaded economy). Naturally, I'd be happy to pay for your time, including meals, but we could negotiate on that later.

So, who among you would be willing to spare a day to be my camera person? My trip is in the 1st week of June, and I'm aiming for a Wed. or Thurs. dinner, whichever is available.

EDIT: My reservation is set. PM me if you are interested in the details.
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users