Studios Central: I am going to Disney World next week!!! - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I am going to Disney World next week!!!

#1 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 08 June 2003 - 08:50 PM

i am going to Disney World next week!!! I can't wait. I am going June 18 - 23. I miss MGM and most of all the TOT!!! I can't wait!!

~*~*~*~TOWER OF TERROR~*~*~*~*~

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

Tower Of Terror : 105 TIMES!!!

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 08 June 2003 - 09:14 PM

Have a great time Jackie! Take lots of pictures and post them up here so we can relish in your good time :wink:

I'm also going to move this thread to the right forum... :D

#3 User is offline   David 

• Studios God

Posted 09 June 2003 - 12:16 AM

Grrr, I don't get to go until July 5th.

My vacation starts July 4th though! Running the biggest 10K in the world on the 4th, then going to work, then seeing some fireworks... and eating hotdogs and burgers at various times during the day. :D

Life is good.

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 09 June 2003 - 12:49 AM

David said:

Grrr, I don't get to go until July 5th.

My vacation starts July 4th though! Running the biggest 10K in the world on the 4th, then going to work, then seeing some fireworks... and eating hotdogs and burgers at various times during the day. :D

Life is good.

For some reason, I don't feel sorry for you :lol:

#5 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 09 June 2003 - 04:31 AM

Very cool, we'll have to meet up while you're down :D

I don't work Tower then, but I will be at Fantasmic on the 21-23.

#6 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran
  • Interests:FIRST OF ALL My Husband! Music, Tower Of Terror, Tower Of Terror, Aerosmith, The Beatles, My iPod, Tower Of Terror....and Tower Of Terror

Posted 15 June 2003 - 12:23 AM

my dream is to work at the TOT, how is it to work there?? Is the job good to pay rent and stuff like that?? and when you work at the at the TOT....where do you work as??? the front gate?? Library? Before the elevator? or after?? or in the store??? and which is more fun to do???

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. We would like to remind you that the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror features a high speed drop and you should be in good health free from heart condition back or neck problems, or any other physical conditions which could be aggravated by this adventure. We are sorry but children under thee seven years of age are not, not accompanied by an adult or guest that do not meet the 40 in. height requirement may not ride. While waiting to check in we ask that you step all the way forward and fill in all thee available space around you. Food and Drinks should be finished upon entering the hotel lobby and for the courtesy of those around you smoking is not permitted. Also for your safety we ask that you and your children do not stand or walk on the garden walls. Thank you and do enjoy your stay at the Hollywood Tower Hotel. (I know they dont say this exact announcement anymore..but....I like this one so....yea........lol!!)

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#7 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 15 June 2003 - 04:06 AM

It's not bad working at Tower, I prefer Fantasmic though. Pay wise we aren't allowed to talk about but let's just say I have a full time job because Disney doesn't cut it. I do merchandise so I work in the gift shop when I work Tower. Love the costume *gag* :D I feel like an airline attendent in it.

#8 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 15 June 2003 - 12:35 PM

LOL...I kind of like the costume. It looks nice... In Fantasmic what do you do thats fun?? Have you ever worked up stairs in the Boiler room??

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#9 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 15 June 2003 - 04:16 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

Love the costume *gag* ;) I feel like an airline attendent in it.

First person to get me a picture of this gets brownies or something from me :D

#10 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:19 AM

No boiler room I just do the merch. I just like the guest interaction at Fantasmic and that it's much more laid back because we don't have the limits and restrictions you get at a gift shop. That costume stinks too. All black in the hot hot Florida sun (yes I do have pictures of that one ;))

QuickGold said:

DisneyPrincess said:

Love the costume *gag* ;) I feel like an airline attendent in it.

First person to get me a picture of this gets brownies or something from me :D

Woohoo brownies!! I'll send one over right away ;) I think I only have pics of me in the Fantasmic costume though...I might have to set something up ;)

#11 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 23 June 2003 - 04:47 AM

Picture
there laugh all you want, that's me in the Fantasmic costume. I don't have any of the Tower or Coaster ones yet, we'll see ;)

#12 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 23 June 2003 - 04:39 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

It's not that bad...I was expecting something along the lines of fire coming out of your hair while you serve Turkey legs ;)

#13 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 23 June 2003 - 05:20 PM

;) no fire. :) the Fantasmic costume isn't bad because unlike any other Disney costume, I can take off my nametag and people don't automatically think "hey you work for Disney don't you?" It's hot in the summer time though :(

#14 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 23 June 2003 - 05:27 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

It's hot in the summer time though :)

Hot? In Florida? Noooo....I knew Disney should have gone with DisneyLand:Alaska </end sarcasm> ;)

#15 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 23 June 2003 - 05:32 PM

ya!! Disneyland:Alaska! Mickey in a ski parka would be great ;)

#16 User is offline   TowerOfTerrorFreak 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 24 June 2003 - 12:58 AM

OMG!! I went to Disney World and it was soo much fun. I brought my best friend Michael anlong with us and by this trip we became sooo much closer. I did get to ride the ToT so much :) ....I only made it 51 times this stay. I went on the RnR 4 times too... It was raining the whole time there. It didn't rain the last day I was there...I was mad. ;) I still had lots of fun....I can't believe how much fun I had....My Michael, made it even better....awww....

*~*~*~Jackie~*~*~*

I LOVE WALT DISNEY!!!!!!

#17 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 24 June 2003 - 01:17 AM

Sounds like you had a great time despite the weather....don't forget to post your trip report! ;)

#18 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 24 June 2003 - 03:56 AM

Sounds like a good time, the weather was pretty bad though, rain everyday for the last 2 weeks.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users