Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Candace's Trip to MGM

#1 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 June 2004 - 09:38 PM

I will post this later along with my trip to MK. I am very happy to be back and had a very good time.

#2 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 27 June 2004 - 10:00 PM

My trip first started off when we left for Florida. When we got there we just hung around and my sister who works at Disney came by. I missed her alot so I was really excited to see her. My grandparents and cousin and I were planning on going to MGM the next day and I was so excited because I hadn't been since April or so. Anyways my sister told us we shouldn't go and I thought they agreed so I got upset and unset my alarm. Well the next morning my Papa woke me up and was like What are you doing? Were going to Disney and I was like what?!?!? So I got dressed fast and we headed to MGM. We got there and parked in the Handicapped section which was very nice :D. Well of course I was rearing to go ride the tower, so we made our way down sunset and the wait was an hour but I got fastpasses for RnR so I stood in line for Tot. Well a couple minutes after I was standing there this nice man came along and said anyone want this one fastpass. Of course I said I would take it and got up there really fast. They also included me in their group so I got on and rode. I was so excited cause I love it. Then they were waiting for me and then we went to Beauty and the Beast. I hadn't seen that in a long time so it was fun.Then we decided to go to The Great Movie ride. The wait was about 25 minutes. WE rode that then I had Fastpasses for RNR so I rode that. Then we went to lunch and got burgers. Then we went to see Muppetvision. After than we had to run to the other side of the part to Mickey Avenue to go see the Little Mermaid. Of course we didn't make it but WE waited for the next show. While they were waiting I went and got fastpasses for the tower so my cousin and granny and I could ride it. Finally after I ran all the way to Sunset and back they let us in. Then we went to one man's dream and millionaire. Of course I didn't get in the hotseat. We had this really weird dude. Then it was time for the fp to rnr so me and my cousin rode it then she loved it we got more. They had to measure her at least 6 times. She was right at the minimum. Then we rose the tower with fp then rnr again. Then I got more fp for me to ride tot. But my sis came and we ate pizza and then to Fantasmic. I was looking for Jillain everywhere! I think I might have seen her but I wasn't sure cause I was too far away to tell. So if you saw this girl staring at you weird it was me! Anyway I loved Fantasmic! It was the first time I had ever seen it!! My papa wouldn't let me ride the tower again i was so p'od i had 3 fp!!!! But we went home and it was a very fun day. :P

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 27 June 2004 - 10:28 PM

TheTowerOfTerrorRules said:

I was looking for Jillain everywhere! I think I might have seen her but I wasn't sure cause I was too far away to tell. So if you saw this girl staring at you weird it was me!

In the future just throw something at her and see if it is indeed Jillian :D

Note: Neither myself, nor MGMStudios.Org condones the throwing of objects at Jillian.

#4 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 27 June 2004 - 10:37 PM

Candace, what day were you at Fantasmic? I was working Wednesday and Thursday in the nasty weather :P It would have been fun to meet up, maybe next time! :D

QuickGold said:

I was looking for Jillain everywhere! I think I might have seen her but I wasn't sure cause I was too far away to tell. So if you saw this girl staring at you weird it was me!

In the future just throw something at her and see if it is indeed Jillian :D

Note: Neither myself, nor MGMStudios.Org condones the throwing of objects at Jillian.

Geez Matt you're mean :P ;)

#5 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 27 June 2004 - 10:40 PM

disneyprincess said:

Geez Matt you're mean :D :D

Well if it isn't you, then there's no harm done and if it is you, well, you should be flattered you're being singled out :P

#6 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 27 June 2004 - 10:45 PM

QuickGold said:

disneyprincess said:

Geez Matt you're mean :D :D

Well if it isn't you, then there's no harm done and if it is you, well, you should be flattered you're being singled out :P

If you say so :P

#7 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 28 June 2004 - 03:03 PM

I was there on Wednesday!

#8 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:35 PM

Cool, I was out from 8-9 at the big merchandise cart, and then around 10-10:30 :)

#9 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 29 June 2004 - 01:37 PM

I did see you. I saw someone who I thought was you at a merchandise cart at around 8 becasue we got seats for the 9 show. Man I should have went up there then I could've saw your nametag and met you!

#10 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 30 June 2004 - 12:00 AM

hehe :) come back soon then and make sure it was me! :lol:

#11 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 30 June 2004 - 12:44 PM

disneyprincess said:

Don't worry...Candace will be down pretty soon...she doesn't go more than a few weeks between trips :D

#12 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 30 June 2004 - 07:34 PM

Anohter thing you can do is just start asking all the cast inside the theatre where she is at. Evenutally she will appear and you can stalk her.

#13 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 30 June 2004 - 09:09 PM

QuickGold said:

disneyprincess said:

Don't worry...Candace will be down pretty soon...she doesn't go more than a few weeks between trips :D

Guess what Matt you are right. My mom and dad are taking me down there July 16 and io'm going to all 4 parks. Jillian I will make sure I will see you if you are working that day. I hope you are!

#14 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 30 June 2004 - 10:31 PM

See you are taking my place in going every other week or so.

#15 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 30 June 2004 - 11:52 PM

QuickGold said:

disneyprincess said:

hehe :) come back soon then and make sure it was me! :)

Don't worry...Candace will be down pretty soon...she doesn't go more than a few weeks between trips :P

Guess what Matt you are right. My mom and dad are taking me down there July 16 and io'm going to all 4 parks. Jillian I will make sure I will see you if you are working that day. I hope you are!

If you're only going the 16th I won't be working :( I only work Wednesday and Thursday.

#16 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:11 PM

No I think we are leaving te 16th. We really can't plan anything until we know my sister's schedule becasue my mom and dad are going to drve from Lakeland to Miami and stay in a hotel, so my sister has to watch me and the dog even though i'm capable of staying there by myself. But it would be kinda creepy staying in my Granny's and Papa's house alone.

#17 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 01 July 2004 - 03:41 PM

Ok let me know when you find out :)

#18 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God

Posted 01 July 2004 - 07:27 PM

Ok I will :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1