Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CBR To Reopen

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 30 October 2002 - 08:31 PM

The Caribbean Beach Resort at Walt Disney World, which has been closed for refurbishment of its Old Port Royale restaurant area since September 8, 2002, will reopen on December 21, 2002. They are taking reservations for stays beginning on that date!

The moderate resort closed earlier this fall to refurbish its food court area, Old Port Royale, as well as add a new 130-seat table-service restaurant called Shutters. The new eatery will feature American cuisine inspired by flavors of the Caribbean.

#2 User is offline   lilchippewa 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 October 2002 - 09:38 PM

I've stayed at the Caribbean Beach and had a great time while staying there. However, the food court was woefully inadequate for the amount of people that stay at the resort. Hopefully, the food system will be worked out at CBR and its main disadvantage will be no more.
-Josh

#3 User is offline   Disney4648 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 November 2002 - 01:44 PM

Darn! I was going to make reservations for CBR from Dec.13-16, but now its closed. I guess I will have to stay at The Contemporary now. :(

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 10 November 2002 - 02:34 PM

If your looking to save some $$$, you can stay at the Coronado for same rate as CBR. I find the Coronado to be the best among the moderates. But if you got the cash, go for the Contemporary :grinblue:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users