Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Feet Hurt.

#1 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 March 2007 - 01:30 PM

Chuck Taylor All Stars are not the best walking shoes. Anyway, as some of you know, I went to The Studios yesterday. This was my day:

I arrive at The Studios and I see a bunch of celeb look-a-likes filming some show. I go get a fastpass for RnR, then use last week's fast pass for ToT. Then I go and take pics for the site and rode GMR to see if they were using the old film and on my way out of the studios I use my last, last week's fast pass for ToT.

Then I go to Animal Kingdom. By now I'm very hot and thirsty, black shirt and jeans..... real smart Jake :roll:, so I go buy a frozen lemonade. Odd thing, they are cheaper at The Studios then they are at Animal Kingdom. But I didn't care... I was dying, lol. After I get my frozen lemonade I decided to enjoy the rest of my frozen lemonade at Rafiki's Planet Watch. After about 10 minuets I got back to Africa and made my way over to Asia.

The wait for Kali River Rapids was 50 minuets so I kept walking. I took pictures of the Yak & Yeti Restaurant construction on my way. Then I got to one of my favorite newest attractions. Expedition Everest. The stand by line wait time said 10 min but I informed a CM that I thought it was wrong and indeed it was, the actual time was 70 min. So I started to walk towards Dinoland U.S.A. but I noticed they had a single rider line, so I got in that.

I only waited about 20 min the first time, and each time I came back it was only about 10 - 15 min. All in all I rode Expedition Everest 10 times in about 2 and a half hours. Then the sun started to go down and it was getting close to the time I could use my RnR fast pass so I took a bus back to the studios.

When I got back I went straight to RnR and rode it. Then I got myself an orange soda when I got out of RnR. I walked over to Tower's entrance and sat next to the sign, drinking my soda and resting. Then when I finished my soda I walked right in. I rode ToT 3 times. The last ride was about 10 min after it closed so I walked out of The Studios and down to the Cast Member building to wait for my ride home to get off work. And boy did my feet hurt! :lol:

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:15 PM

Thanks for posting the report Jake. You definitely need a pair of well broken in sneakers when walking in the parks, that's for sure. Thanks again for taking those photos for the site.

#3 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:23 PM

I've had the same shoes for over a year and I am probably going to get some more sometime soon. Converse don't support the arches in your feet very well. And again, you're welcome.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users