Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MGM Meet - Day 4/5

#1 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:04 PM

Saturday morning Jeanne picked me up for the breakfast. In the end, it was just me, Jeanne and Jeanne's boyfriend and we had a nice character breakfast at Cape May Cafe. I dont know about them, but I hadn't had a character meal there yet. Minnie, (Swimming) Goofy and Chip/Dale were the characters there although most of them just assumed we didn't want to see them. They'd come over, we'd say hi and I'd go to get my camera out of my bag and when I had the camera ready, they were two tables over scaring some 7 year old kid.

After breakfast we all headed to Magic Kingdom for our annual "Splash Mountain Soak". We were on time to the thing util I had to go get my voucher exchanged for a ticket and we ran into the line from hell. So I called ahead to Miri to let her know we'd be late and after a long wait, we got to Splash. It was a little nippy that morning and Miri wanted to delay but I pressed ahead and we all rode. Jeanne and boyfriend were in the front row, I was in the second row and Miri and boyfriend were in the third row (and some poor soul in the last row). As Jeanne can atest to, the front row really gets soaked. I got a good wave of water right in my face but nothing like Jeanne got.

After Splash we rode BTMRR and again I was aloe with the others sitting together. Let me tell you, without someone to sit next to you on BTMRR, you really get knocked around. After we went to Haunted Mansion where Miri let loose her knowledge on us. I ended up riding alone here as well (See a trend developing?). After we had time for one more ride and ended up going on Buzz Lightyear. I thought I got a good score but Jeanne's boyfriend beat everyone by alot. By the end I was just trying to shoot my laser at Miri :P

After Buzz, we all split up. Miri decided to give her boyfriend the entire tour of MK, Jeanne was pooped and went to take a nap and I was going to Epcot. I took the Monorail to Epcot and it was also pretty crowded at Epcot. After about a 20 or 30 minute wait on the singles line for M:S, I went to World Showcase for lunch. I was dissapointed because the counter service at Germany didn't offer my favorite food there anymore; chicken schnitzel. So I ended up getting a frankfuhter (I like saying that with a German accent :lol: )and some beer (of course).

I walked around the countries but by the time I got to Morrocco I was really tired. Two days straight of park hopping and now a half day here caught up with me. I decided my time would be better spent sunning myself by the pool back at Pop Century. So I took the bus back, put on my bathing suit and headed to the pool. I was there for a few hours and then offered to take Jeanne and boyfriend out to dinner at....Waffle House. Ok, so I used them for my own gains....at least I paid. After dinner we all met up with Miri at MK to see Spectro and Wishes. Miri had one spot on the sidewalk saved and I quickly jumped in. Jeanne decided to go on Space Mountain rather than see Spectro. Well, she missed a great parade and there was this girl next to me who was like 13 and she was telling me everything about the parade. I called her "MK Micah" because I just figured Micah is something like her. :P I would have told her to join the site, but there's something weird about me asking a 13 year old to come to a web site.

After Spectro Jeanne had gotten a good viewing area for Wishes so we headed there and were right under where Tinkerbell flies. An hour and lots of fireworks later we headed out of the park and said goodbye to each other.

I got a few hours sleep and had to wake up at about 4am to get ready to fly home. I was taking Mears but I guess no one flies that early because they sent a Taxi for me and I was the only one to be picked up so I got a nice solo ride to the airport.

Overall I had a great trip and it was really great to meet everyone. In case you allready dont know, Jeanne & Miri are two really fantastic people and I hope more of you have an opportunity to come down for next year's meet because we all really had a great time.

#2 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 15 February 2005 - 07:47 PM

As Jeanne can atest to, the front row really gets soaked. I got a good wave of water right in my face but nothing like Jeanne got.

And I abided by your white shirt policy matthew. :-D Don't forget THAT detail. :-D

I thought I got a good score but Jeanne's boyfriend beat everyone by alot.

He's horrible to go on that ride with. He spends a LOT of his time playing video games and before he had me all he DID in his spasre time with play video games with his friends so really no one can come ven close to him. I can never beat him unless the gun is broken... But yeah. Lol. You still did good matt. :-)

Jeanne was pooped and went to take a nap

I don't think I ever got to napping. It hink i was bored watching tv instead. lol. Tv. It's an evil thing.

Jeanne decided to go on Space Mountain rather than see Spectro. Well, she missed a great parade

Jeanne has reasons for not attending the parade that yeah. But also I've seen spectro about 10000000 times. (not to brag) and I hadn't been on space in awhile, and that seemed more appealing also it was too crowded for my taste. But space had too long of a line (85 minutes supposedly) so we went on philharmagic instead and then got ice cream even though it was cold. :-D

Jeanne & Miri are two really fantastic people

Notice how the boyfriends aren't mentioned? Lol. :-D Mat ti loved meeting you. And I hope next time we get more time together. Now that Alan knows you he says that I have permission to be alone with you cuz he trusts you. :-) SO hopefully next time we'll get some time and I can really scare you because I'm so hyper... lol. And I skip. And i DANCE! OMG! I DIDNT WEAR MY PRINCESS CROWN! *GASP* I think next yea,r the day of the meet, I should wear my tinkerbell costume. :-)

Anyway Matt i loved meeting you. :-) I hope that we become really close good friends. :-) I wuv you. :-D
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#3 User is offline   CoasterManiac45 

• Studios God

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:06 PM

I would have told her to join the site, but there's something weird about me asking a 13 year old to come to a web site.

Good call.

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:42 PM

PixieDust said:

[
Notice how the boyfriends aren't mentioned? Lol. :-D

They're all good in their own right but they dont post here so no need to mention them.

And Rob, there would have been some WWTBAM in this day's TR but since I couldn't get in the hot seat for 30 days, didn't make sense.

#5 User is offline   Micah 

• Studios God

Posted 15 February 2005 - 09:32 PM

Sounds like a fun day. Too bad you sat alone on BTMR and Haunted Mansion ;)

I called her "MK Micah" because I just figured Micah is something like her.

;)

#6 User is offline   TinkerBell1981 

• Senior Studios Member
  • Interests:Tinker Bell, Florida Marlins, anything Disney

Posted 16 February 2005 - 09:41 AM

Glad you had a great time, Matt. And I am glad you enjoyed my HM knowledge. ;) I would've shown you more stuff if you rode with us. Maybe another time.

I had a great time hanging out with you and Jeanne. You two are awesome and I can't wait for next time. :tink:

#7 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 16 February 2005 - 12:49 PM

TinkerBell1981 said:

I can't wait for next time. :tink:

Will Max be paying for you again? ;)

#8 User is offline   Micah 

• Studios God

Posted 16 February 2005 - 06:12 PM

TinkerBell1981 said:

And I am glad you enjoyed my HM knowledge. :P

I guess the Doombuggies forums really paid off, didn't they? ;)

#9 User is offline   CoasterManiac45 

• Studios God

Posted 16 February 2005 - 08:55 PM

500 posts for Micah!

#10 User is offline   Micah 

• Studios God

Posted 16 February 2005 - 09:25 PM

Woot! XD

#11 User is offline   TinkerBell1981 

• Senior Studios Member

Posted 17 February 2005 - 12:28 AM

QuickGold said:

TinkerBell1981 said:

Maybe. :)

Micah said:

I guess the Doombuggies forums really paid off, didn't they?

Yup. ;)

#12 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 17 February 2005 - 01:22 PM

TinkerBell1981 said:

QuickGold said:

TinkerBell1981 said:

Maybe. :)

Will he pay for me? ;)

#13 User is offline   TinkerBell1981 

• Senior Studios Member

Posted 17 February 2005 - 02:23 PM

You pay for yourself, fool. LOL :)

#14 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 17 February 2005 - 04:01 PM

Will he pay for me?

Will you pay for me matt? :-D
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#15 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 17 February 2005 - 04:19 PM

PixieDust said:

Will he pay for me?

Will you pay for me matt? :-D
Get me that AP rate for Contemporary and I will :)

#16 User is offline   TinkerBell1981 

• Senior Studios Member

Posted 18 February 2005 - 02:06 PM

LOL I won't mind paying for Matt for lunch or something.

#17 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God

Posted 18 February 2005 - 03:36 PM

Get me that AP rate for Contemporary and I will

I actually looked into that and it was wrong, for the contemporary it was like 120 a night. Lol. It's 74 for the all-stars. :-)
Jeanne

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users