• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Halloween time

#1 User is offline   Studio Kid 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Visiting the Studios

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:27 AM

I was wondering I'm goin to WDW on Oct 30-Nov3 and I was wondering how is Halloween time there. I know the party how is it and I was wondering in Epcot can you go trick or treat around all the countries. If so that would be cool. And I know this is a Disney website but has anyone been to the Universal one. I'm just curious I hear it's also good. All tips would be helpful.

Thanks.
Studio Kid.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

No trick or treating around World Showcase. Aside from decorations and merchandise for sale, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party is the only occurrence for the holiday at WDW.

#3 User is offline   kimdben 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:17 PM

Universal's Halloween Horror Nights is incredibly crowded. My brother has spoken with numerous people who go or have gone and they all say it gets more crowded every year.

I don't know if they do anything during the day. I've only been to Universal twice, once in 1997 and again in 2007.
Kim
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 User is offline   Jack&Sally 

• Studios Newbie

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:44 AM

If there are kids in the group, I'd definately stay away from Universal. I've also heard stories about how crowded it gets. But my brother goes every year, and loves it.

#5 User is offline   ADP 

• ADP
  • Interests:Golf, Disney, Sports Junkie!

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:10 PM

Halloween Horror Nights is very well done, but just keep in mind it's a "Rated-R" event in my opinion. If you don't like people with masks following you around with chain saws running then I would avoid it. If that is your sort of thing then definately check it out.

#6 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:31 PM

Some people love Horror Nights, others don't. I have some friends at school who work there.

If you like to scream until your throat hurts and/or wet yourself, this would be a fun event for you lol.

#7 User is offline   surfpark 

• Studios God

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:31 PM

There is no comparison between Disney and Universal's events. Disney caters to families and Universal's Halloween event is strictly for teens and adults. Deciding which (if any) you plan to attend, consider who you'll be going with. I know plenty of adults that won't go to Halloween Horror Nights because its too scary. Also consider if your group even likes horror films.

I haven't been to Disney's Halloween party, but from what I hear, its trick-or-treat-centric and gives the visitors a lot of quick access to attractions.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users