• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What in the World Imagineering Contest

#1 User is offline   gsonoda 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:I am a fan of hilarity.

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:07 AM

It's time for the next Studioscentral.com contest. This time I'm asking you to put on your Imagineering hats, and plan the next big thing for Walt Disney World. What would you like to see at Walt Disney World? Would you completely redesign an attraction? Would you open a fifth gate? Would you bring back an old favorite long gone? No idea is too big or too small here.

To enter, please send me a short description of your Imagineering idea, no less than 100 but no more than 300 words, describing your Imagineering marvel. Emails can be sent (either within the text of the email or in a Word document) to glenn@studioscentral.com and must be received by 12:00 pm E.D.T. on Sunday, July 27th. I will of course, read all of the entries, and share them in the July 29th What in the World? article. The winner will be randomly selected from the entries I receive.

The winner will receive a Studioscentral.com t-shirt, and an Imagineering mystery prize. So get to work, have fun, and as Walt Disney once said, Its kind of fun to do the impossible.

For the whole article, check out this week's What in the World?

http://studioscentra...theworld61.html
Glenn

The reigning Star Wars Trivia Champion - 2008 and 2009

"Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic."

#2 User is offline   gsonoda 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:I am a fan of hilarity.

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:33 AM

Just a friendly reminder, don't forget to enter our latest What in the World? Contest. See above for details...

Emails can be sent (either within the text of the email or in a Word document) to glenn@studioscentral.com and must be received by 12:00 pm E.D.T. on Sunday, July 27th.
Glenn

The reigning Star Wars Trivia Champion - 2008 and 2009

"Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic."

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users