• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Our anniversary trip

#1 User is offline   Doctor Seeker 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Many

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:20 PM

We just got back from our anniversary trip to spend an evening on property. I surprised my princess by driving her, in her car no less (I don't want to speak of what happened to my car), to the Wilderness Lodge resort for a romantic meal at Artist Point. I ate a buffalo and Jillian had a pork chop the size of a fist. Afterward we walked out to the shore and watched the Electrical Water Pageant as it traveled though Bay Lake before returning home. The pageant is a great little show and has been around since the parks open. It was fun watching Molly, a 5 year old young lady watch it. She got very excited by everything. If you do get a chance to go there, be sure to stop by the villas to see the Iron Spike room. There are great photos and memorabilia all about Walt's love of trains.

#2 User is offline   Tinkerbell2004 

• Studios God
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:DISNEY

Posted 31 July 2004 - 11:24 PM

awwww how sweet, i need to find myself a guy like you who will do things like that for me

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 01 August 2004 - 11:53 AM

Awwwwwwwww! :)

#4 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 01 August 2004 - 02:39 PM

Yes, my boyfriend is awesme :)

It was a total suprise, my eyes were closed pretty much from the time I got into the car. He led me through the parking lot, and all the way up to the front of Wilderness Lodge where he told me to open my eyes. We walked around the resort for a while, checked out the gift shop and then went to dinner. There was a cute little girl dressed up as Ariel behind me, she was pretty funny to watch. Dinner was excellent. Afer that we walked around the pool and got our seats for the Electrical Water Pageant. While we were waiting we got to hear Illuminations and watch a lightning show. I always love watching it, and I love the new ending it has. Molly was so cute, she was better than the little Ariel at dinner, and the excitement and look of joy on her face through the whole thing is one of the reasons I love working at Walt Disney World Resort. Afterwards we walked around a little more, took a stop at the gift shop again where I was given a great castle picture frame. On the way back to the car (that I had no clue where it was parked) we got to see the last of Wishes. It was a great anniversary.

#5 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 02 August 2004 - 01:11 AM

Nice surprise (and it expalins the Buffalo). When I was there a few days after my birthday I did basically the same thing... watched the water padgent and then Wishes. Nice and relaxing.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users