Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spontaneous Trip to WDW

#1 User is offline   DisneyFreak1228 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 June 2003 - 10:07 PM

Well, I had yesterday and today off, so after talking to Kira and Jason, we all decided to go to WDW b/c we were all off.

Tuesday

We got to MGM around 8:30, got our tix, waited for the rope drop and headed for (what else?) ToT once we got inside the park. Did ToT 9 times in a row, then went to RnR. Did that 5 times, and then headed to MuppetVision b/c Kira wanted to see it b/c she hadn't yet (I KNOW! What is up w/ that?!) and we saw that about 3 times. It was like 1 by then, so we went to Brown Derby, where I had the Eggplant Parmesgian and Jason picked up the tab :)

Then we went on Star Tours, saw BatB, WWTBAM, the parade, VotLM, Playhouse Disney (Me and Kira wanted to...don't ask.) Indy Stunt Show, and then ToT and RnR til it was time for Fantasmic! We were watching that, and like in the middle of the show, Jason and I got a bit too close and ended up kissing during the end of the show (Now, I know I'm making Matt and David jealous right now! :D )

Wednesday

Called my aunt to get us in to MK and Epcot.

Went on Spl Mtn, Sp Mtn, BTMRR, HM, PotC, Tiki Room, IASM (Kira and me torturing Jason :twisted: ) AE (Kira wanted to go, so I reluctantly went, seeing as to how much I think it SUCKS) the Speedway (I kicked some booty!) then went to Epcot. We did TT like 20 times, JIIwF, HISTA, LwtL, BW, UoE, and had dinner in Italy (really romantic!) where Jason again picked up the tab...I swear, I could marry this boy... :lol:

All in all, we had fun and for the first time ever...I didn't buy a thing in WDW! Not one souveneir came home with me. I'm shocked myself!
*Leslie Ivette*

#2 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 04 June 2003 - 10:20 PM

heh freaky again, I just got back from Epcot, I did the CM preview of Mission Space, then went to DisneyQuest and I just got home about an hour ago. That's at least 2 times we've just missed each other without knowing!

#3 User is offline   David 

• Studios God

Posted 04 June 2003 - 10:41 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

I did the CM preview of Mission Space

How is that? Do you know if it will be open to the public in special previews in early July?

Leslie: Lucky! :) :wink:

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 04 June 2003 - 10:58 PM

DisneyPrincess said:

That's at least 2 times we've just missed each other without knowing!

You guys need to work on your coordination skils :)

Thanks for posting Les!

#5 User is offline   disneyprincess 

• Studios God

Posted 05 June 2003 - 08:20 AM

David said:

DisneyPrincess said:

I did the CM preview of Mission Space

How is that? Do you know if it will be open to the public in special previews in early July?

Leslie: Lucky! :) :wink:

It rocked!! They have already been pulling random guests to try it out, and I do mean random, you can't beg your way on. They are still planning on having the "offical" CM preview (this week was just supposed to be Epcot) next month, and to soft open August 15th. The official grand opening will be in October.

#6 User is offline   DisneyFreak1228 

• Studios God

Posted 05 June 2003 - 09:34 AM

DisneyPrincess said:

heh freaky again, I just got back from Epcot, I did the CM preview of Mission Space, then went to DisneyQuest and I just got home about an hour ago. That's at least 2 times we've just missed each other without knowing!

lol dude no way! Again?! Agh, we gotta plan this next time so we can meet up! :)
*Leslie Ivette*

#7 User is offline   David 

• Studios God

Posted 05 June 2003 - 11:47 AM

DisneyPrincess said:

It rocked!! They have already been pulling random guests to try it out, and I do mean random, you can't beg your way on. They are still planning on having the "offical" CM preview (this week was just supposed to be Epcot) next month, and to soft open August 15th. The official grand opening will be in October.

:idea: Maybe I'll have to just find the backdoor then...

:fett: *cues MI:2 music*

#8 User is offline   ILUVDISNEYWRLD 

• Studios Regular

Posted 05 June 2003 - 08:08 PM

David said:

:fett: *cues MI:2 music*

:)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic