Studios Central: Free Dining for DIsney Visa Cardholders 8/26 - 9/22 - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Dining for DIsney Visa Cardholders 8/26 - 9/22

#1 User is offline   gsonoda 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:I am a fan of hilarity.

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:52 PM

While I 1) dont have a Disney Visa card and 2) Wont be going to the World during this time...here is the official announcement via Mouseplanet.com's WDW Park Update:

Starting today, Disney Rewards Visa is offering a new free dining package to its cardholders. The package will be available for trips beginning August 26 through September 22. If all slots do not sell out in the first three days, the package is scheduled to be offered to the general public this Thursday, April 12. Minimum stay will be three nights and a minimum one-day theme park ticket per person is required to get the free dining package for the length of your stay. The Walt Disney Travel Company was recommending to callers to reserve via phone rather than Internet to have the best chance of getting the package for your dates. Sales open at 7 a.m. both today and Thursday.

Not exactly what we were all hoping...but...it's something? :lol:
Glenn

The reigning Star Wars Trivia Champion - 2008 and 2009

"Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic."

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:55 PM

After doing the free dining last year, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for me, partially because I'm an annual passholder, but also because I don't think we saved much money. And considering I have the DDE card, I get good savings from that and the AP (no discount on resort stay with free dining).

#3 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2007 - 08:42 PM

Not to get off topic but everytime I read one of Glenn's posts I can't help but read it in Sam's voice. :lol:

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:20 PM

Blixzit said:

Not to get off topic but everytime I read one of Glenn's posts I can't help but read it in Sam's voice. :lol:
:lol: That made my day, thanks

#5 User is offline   gsonoda 

• Studios Veteran
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:I am a fan of hilarity.

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:52 PM

QuickGold said:

Blixzit said:

:lol: That made my day, thanks

hahaha. Sam's voice is not too far off of my own. I'll try to post messages in the future that adequately reflect what Sam would say.

In that spirit....my next column will be a glorious three hour article entitled a Salute to All Parks, But Mostly MGMStudios.org. haha
Glenn

The reigning Star Wars Trivia Champion - 2008 and 2009

"Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic."

#6 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:53 PM

^Nice 8)

#7 User is offline   Jambo Everyone 

• Senior Studios Member

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:58 AM

So that's it, huh? Only free dining for Visa cardholders?? That's brilliant... Next year it will be only for Visa cardholders who have spent over $50,000 in pin purchases
Posted Image

Jambo Everyone!
Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

#8 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:29 PM

MouseExtraDave said:

So that's it, huh? Only free dining for Visa cardholders?? That's brilliant... Next year it will be only for Visa cardholders who have spent over $50,000 in pin purchases
It's for Disney Visa card holders first and then they'll open it up to the general public on Thursday, April 12

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users