Studios Central: First time at SWW - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

First time at SWW SWW

#1 User is offline   emilyrose0507 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:SCA... and Disney, odd mix I know ..

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:07 PM

Hello,
My husband and I will be going to SWW for the first time in. Were going for the first weekend. so help please. We know that we want to meet a few of the stars that are going to be there and watch the dance off. But just watching all the Star Wars stuff is going to be a great time too. So where do were began.. aany help would be great thanks..

#2 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:14 AM

This site has alot of good info and is regularly updated: http://sww.studioscentral.com/main/
But it really comes donw to priorities. Make a plan on what you want to accomplish and then number each thing by importance to you and your family. If your No1 is getting celebs autograph then get to the Studios very early to get in line for their Fp's. The good thing about getting Fp for a celeb is that they give them out before park opens, so you can get your Fp and get in line for Rope Drop. After the parks opens is where it gets a bit tricky, do you want to sign kids up for JTA or Limited Edition Merchandise? then go straight there...As for the Parade, and the shows by getting a spot/in line 45 minutes before you should be fine. The first weekend will be a bit crazier so I would plan on at least an hour waiting for Parade/Shows. Characters should be all over the park, longest lines in the past have been Disney characters in SW outfits, Darth Vader and Chewbacca. Any questions just post them here and we will be able to answer them.
Number one tip: plenty of water, gatorade/ wet washcloths and lots of patience
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:30 AM

Check out this episode of WDW Today: http://www.wdwtoday....090416221650331

#4 User is offline   emilyrose0507 

• Studios Newbie
  • Interests:SCA... and Disney, odd mix I know ..

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:53 PM

I heard that DHS might open at Six on Saturday the 20th is this true? And if so what time should we get there to get in line. Were in the mind wet that if we get a fast pass for autographs then great. But it not going to be a loss.. We just want to see the charters in the Star wars outfits and see the dance off.. Are there different times for the dance off? We will not have the children this time so were planning on getting up early anyway and just taking our time or moving like mad what ever we fell like.. Thanks for the help and hope to meet you there.. Also hoping the weather will be better then it is in CT..

#5 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:47 AM

The 6am opening is still very much a rumor so it's hard to bet on it at this point.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users