Studios Central: For Anyone Affraid to go to DHS during Easter weekend - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

For Anyone Affraid to go to DHS during Easter weekend

#1 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:04 PM

Don't get paranoid about crowd predictions, past experiences, what family or friends may say, you never know what type of crowds you'll have at any given moment, here's why I say this.

My daughter was invited to a b-day party from a friend of my husband. I didn't know anyone and was in no mood to stay 3 hours at Fun Spot Jr. watching kids jump and potentially get hurt, so I decided to go with my son to our favorite park this past Saturday, DHS
We arrived at 1pm, I was planning on finding a bench, sitting and people watch, expecting huge crowds I was in no mood to make a line of more than 30min for something that I get to experience every week.
We went straight to the Backlot Express for lunch, found a table as soon as we walked in, got lunch and ate in a matter of 30min.
My son went to LMA (his fave show) and I started walking around the park a bit, enjoyed the COH and found a great spot for the parade. The wait times at 2:30pm for RnRC was 30min, TSMM was 60min and ToT was 13min .
After the parade I met up with my son, walked into Great Movie Ride cowboy side no wait at all. Went to the Animation Station and got to draw Ray from Princess and the Frog. The place was packed with characters, we even say Mulan and Genie.
My son had gotten FP for ToT and he rode it 2 times with FP and 1 on standby.
I love sitting at the very bottom for Fantasmic! and decided to get my seats early for the first show, got there at 7pm for the 8:30pm, sat there doing my crossword puzzles, at 8:15 the were still seats available in the last section.
So my advice is just go for it, if you want to go during "busy" season just go, maybe you'll get lucky.
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:44 PM

I was surprised how low crowds were on Easter Sunday at DHS. I should have been tipped off by the fact Cast Members could use their pass to get guests into only DHS, but it was remarkably low in crowds. The same was true for Christmas day. I guess people can't deal with the idea of not being in MK for these holidays and so the other parks enjoy lower crowds.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users