Studios Central: Leslie's FINAL (For the year, anyways) Family Trip -- Day 3 & 4 - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Leslie's FINAL (For the year, anyways) Family Trip -- Day 3 & 4

#1 User is offline   DisneyFreak1228 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2003 - 06:25 PM

[glow=violet:e9c915c94c]Day 3 -- Monday, 10th[/glow:e9c915c94c]
Epcot
Woke up around 8-ish, got dressed, ate breakfast, waited for everyone else to finish, then headed for the park around 10-ish.

First things first -- Grabbed a park map, which I wasn't gonna originally do...man am I glad I did! *lol*

Hit TT in the single rider line, rode Figment, saw Honey I Shrunk the Audience, and did the Living Seas which freaked my mom out *lol* She was like, "This is 6 million gallons of water...right, Leslie?" and I go, "Uh-huh." and she's like, "OMG, imagine if someone came in here with a bomb..." and I just laughed.

Did World Showcase. Bought a silver figaro bracelet in Mexico, bathed in that perfume from Norway (It's called Laila or something like that.), checked out the guys in Italy (WHAT?! They're hott!) and in France...I couldn't stop smiling in France. Let's not go there, though. Someone here already knows why I was all smiles in France. :content:

Now. It's 5:47pm and we're heading for the park exit. We get to the fountain and take the left path to the exit. We're just about to pass the bathrooms, when I look to my left and see a guy sitting there with a blond woman and a little girl. The guy looks vaguely familiar to me, so I keep looking to see if it's someone I know. He lifts his cap up a little bit and I see he has his left eyebrow pierced. Suddenly, it hit me. :shock: "I know him!" I squealed to my family. "Who?!" my dad says. "That guy sitting over there! That's Joey Fatone from *NSYNC!" I'm thinking, "Okay, this is a once in a lifetime thing, Leslie. Go up and say something." so I did. I walked right up to him, and said, "Hi Joey!" and he looked up at me and said, "Hi! What's your name?" and I go, "I'm Leslie!" and I stuck out my hand for him to shake and he did and said, "Well, Leslie, nice to meet you!" and I said, "Is it okay if I take your picture?" and he's like, "Oh, sweetheart, I'm sorry, but I'd rather not. I don't wanna make a scene...but I'd be more than happy to sign something for ya!" so I go, "Okay! Sure!" and started rummaging through my purse to find some paper and a pen...the pen I found...the paper? The only piece of paper I had on me was the park map! So I go, "The only thing I have is the park map." and he's like, "That's fine!" and grabbed it and signed it and then repeated his apology for not taking the picture. Then he handed it back to me, and turned to the blonde woman and said, "Kelly, this is a fan of ours. Her name's Leslie." and she came over and was like, "Hi!" and shook my hand, and then the little girl ran up to me, and Kelly goes, "This is our daughter Brighanna...but I'm sure you already knew that!" and I could not believe the little girl in front of me. The cutest thing I have ever seen! Blonde candy curls, striking blue eyes, and Joey's smile. I checked my watch and saw it was 6:03 so I decided I'd better leave Joey alone before someone else recognized him. I shook his hand again, and walked away :mrgreen:

That was a week ago, and I'm STILL recovering from the shock!

After we left the park, we went back to the hotel, changed and went to my Aunt Rosa's house in Poinciana for dinner. Then at around 11 we went back to the hotel and went to bed.

[glow=cyan:e9c915c94c]Day 4 -- Tuesday, 11th[/glow:e9c915c94c]
MGM
The best day of all! FINALLY MGM!!!

Woke up around 7 and got ready. We met up with my Aunt Cathy and Uncle Oscar and Sarah and headed to MGM.

Y'all know what I did first. FP TOT THEN GET IN LINE!!!! I FP TOT all day long. Did it 6 times that day. I did RnR once. Line was too long, and FP was too far away, so I did it once. Saw Beauty and the Beast (Those guys who come on before the show, Return to Zero, MAN are they good!

Went on Star Tours with dad, who got FP for us. Then I did MuppetVision by myself, then with my family, then with my sister. Then we saw the Voyage of the Little Mermaid (the rock she sits on is higher and the shell that was previously behind her has been removed, Triton doesn't show up as much (They've removed the lasers which portrayed him) and the laser images of Ursula when she's laughing after taking Ariel's voice (How it used to appear on the left side, then the right, then back again, and so on) has now been reduced to only the right side)

Saw Sounds Dangerous, Walt Disney: One Man's Dream, Millionaire (Of course!) and the Indy Stunt Spectacular. Then we headed over to find seats for Fantasmic!

Okay, now for what I bought:
-At Tower Hotel Gifts, I bought a ToT shirt, keychain and candy.
-At the pin shop on Sunset, I bought a St. Patty's Day Figment pin, a pin of the Studios logo, a Princess 2003 pin, a ToT pin, a pin of Mickey in the Sorcerer's Apprentice garb and a broomstick, and a Star Tours pin and a lanyard.
-At Tatooine Traders, I bought a Jedi Lightsaber keychain, a Leia pin, a Padme pin, and a little R2-D2 for Chelsy.

We left the park after Fantasmic! and went to Chevy's Tex-Mex for dinner. It was okay. Went back to the hotel and went to bed.

Tomorrow: Day 5--Epcot and MK and Day 6--AK and MGM
*Leslie Ivette*

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users