Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Double Report for 9/9 and 9/11

#1 User is offline   Blixzit 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 September 2007 - 02:15 PM

Since I now have an AP, I will be going to the parks a lot more than I used to, so my trip reports will probably be delayed and double or even tripple in a single post. For instance, I went on Sunday, then rested on Monday, then went again yesterday and I am resting today...

So first off, here is the report for Sunday, Sep 9th, 2007:

I headed to Magic Kingdom first. Rode Space Mountain twice, walk-on each time, then went to Splash. Much to my surprise this was still a walk on at 12pm. Was gonna ride Big Thunder but by then the wait went up to 10, still a walk-on but there was other things I wanted to do. Then I went over to Haunted Mansion to check out the work being done. They sure are busy getting it ready for this weekend. Next I rode Pirates, again a walk-on. As you can see there is a trend here and everything was a walk on. After Pirates I decided to go over to Epcot.

The first thing I did once I got in Epcot was get a FP for Soarin'. Then I did The Seas, then Image where I saw Jeanne working like a pro at loading. :D Next I walked over to Mission: SPACE where I was expecting to need to get a FP for later, but it was a walk-on as well so I rode that, then Test Track, Grand Fiesta Tour, and Maelstrom. Then I walked around to International Gateway and headed over to The Studios.

Once again when I arrived, the Beauty & the Beast show just started, so I rode Tower twice with no wait. I was pretty tired by then so I decided to go home, but I watched some Streetmosphere before I left.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I also got a pic of Sid's Trivia, but I'll post that in the News & Rumors forum.

Trip Report for Tuesday, Sep 11th, 2007:

I pretty much did the same thing as I did on Sunday, but I didn't go to The Studios this time. And I went around Magic Kingdom clockwise, once again everything was a walk-on, at Epcot as well. I did Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Splash, Big Thunder, Snow White, Winnie, Space Mountain (track a, then track :D, Buzz (scored 44,100), Stitch, then watched The Dapper Dans and went over to Epcot.

Got a FP for Soarin' again but it was for 3:57-4:57 so I had a bunch of time to kill. So I went on Image, Jeanne was either on break or not there yet. Then I did Mission: SPACE, Test Track, then went back to Image, this time she was loading again, then I went and saw O' Canada, which was a lot bigger than it looked online, then did The Seas, which right after loading it broke down and I heard Crush's break down spiel which was something along the lines of "Whoa dude! Your like totally stuck, but just stick tight in yur shell and you should be riding again in no time." and about 30 seconds later we were. When it got to the angler fish scene, both the angler and marlin were not moving, and that was really creepy for some reason. Then I went on Image again, just to kill time and then rode The Seas again, and Marlin and the angler where still in the same position. After that I finally rode Soarin' then went home and slept.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:06 PM

Love the pictures Jake, thanks for posting :lol:

#3 User is offline   PixieDust 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, music, reading, fun stuff. ;-)

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:10 PM

yeah... this random person just stared at me but didn't say who he was... but i knew who he was. :D
Jeanne
Engaged July 17th, 2008 @ Sunset Point
3/3/09 - Sunset Point Wedding
AIM: PixieSBPassion

MySpace

Glenn is my hero!!

#4 User is offline   The Dark Lord of the Sith 

• Resident Sith Lord
  • Interests:Hockey/Star Wars/Disney

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:14 PM

Yikes, I remember hearing Crush repeat that line over and over on the Nemo ride during my March trip. I liked the report. I can't wait to see the Haunted Mansion!

I'm also anxious to see if my little one is ready for her second ride on the Tower.
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be ...unnatural.

POFQ May 16-19

#5 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, Disney and more Disney

Posted 13 September 2007 - 06:33 AM

You are so lucky that you got to see the newest skit from Hollywood Public Works. The first day the did this, we had been at Animal Kingdom and missed it. And after that Frederick was unexpectedly out for the rest of our trip. So it was only The Boss and Sparky. They did a great job buy themselves, but were not able to do the new skit. Thanks for the photos. I really miss them even more now.
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)
Mad, Mad, Mad about Disney!

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

#6 User is offline   COH#1fan 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, travel, comics, live performance

Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:48 PM

Might these be the skits you might be referring to?
"In an age of fads, copycats, and rapidly changing trends, you have chosen to stand out from the rest and be an individual. We applaud your courage and self-expression. Thanks for being a part of our show today. Don't ever change. The world needs more people with your spirit." - The Citizens of Hollywood

#7 User is offline   elchippo 

• Studios Veteran

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:42 PM

Blixzit said:

So first off, here is the report for Sunday, Sep 9th, 2007:

I headed to Magic Kingdom first. Rode Space Mountain twice, walk-on each time, then went to Splash. Much to my surprise this was still a walk on at 12pm. Was gonna ride Big Thunder but by then the wait went up to 10, still a walk-on but there was other things I wanted to do. Then I went over to Haunted Mansion to check out the work being done. They sure are busy getting it ready for this weekend. Next I rode Pirates, again a walk-on. As you can see there is a trend here and everything was a walk on. After Pirates I decided to go over to Epcot.

Wow! I was in the Magic Kingdom that day too! Sadly it was our last day....we headed back to Peoria that night. Its funny cuz your experience on the ninth was almost identical to ours! I walked onto Space Mountain twice too! Except we wanted to ride Pirates again twice before leaving.....however it was shut down when we first walked by......so after diverting ourselves with a Dole Whip we went back over and sure enough it was up and running! But by then, I only had time to ride once...I did walk right on though......had to get back to the resort to catch the Magical Express bus after that.......

#8 User is offline   queenofthehouse 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Disney, Disney and more Disney

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:47 PM

Snuggie said:

Might these be the skits you might be referring to?

I didn't notice the skit with Frederick on the roof. The first time they did the skit was Aug 23rd. Out of our 8 days at Disney, we spent 6 at MGM and I can't believe that we missed a new skit. I was hoping that you had the video. Let me know if I overlooked it.
Maureen
(Lowell's Mom)
Mad, Mad, Mad about Disney!

May 21-28, 2013
Wilderness Lodge

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users