Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Candace's Christmas Trip

#1 User is offline   TheTowerOfTerrorRules 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 February 2004 - 07:27 PM

Sorry it took so long to post this! Well we I was at school and my parents came and got me from school around 12pm and we went home. I got a shower so I would feel refreshed for the trip. We drove down to Florida for about 5 hrs! Then we checked into the Wilderness Lodge. Then we decided to go to Chip and Dales Campfire Thingy. It was really fun. Then it was like 50 degrees really cold don't ask me why but me and my sister decided to go swimming in the pool and we froze our butts off! But then we got in the hot tub so we were warm. Then we didn't bring any towels with us so we had to put on clothes and they were wet. Then we went and explored a little bit but not much. We were really tired and pulled open the sheets and we saw a dead bug it was tiny though and we called to get sheets. It was really funny because I called the front desk to see what was taking so long and I didn't know what to say so I just said when are our sheets getting here and my family just busted out laughing. My mom took over! Then it was soooo awesome because we heard popping outside and the fireworks were going off!!! You know the knew show Wishes! We could see it and hear it from our balcony!!!! After the fireworks we went to sleep ecause we were getting up to go to Magic Kingdom the next morning. We got up and rod ethe boat over to MK and we got there. Then mom realized she had not bought tickets for me and dad adn her. My sis has a annual pass. So me and dad waited while my mom and sis hoped on the monerail back to the T&T center. They did that and we went into the park and decided to hit Tomorrow land and work our way around. Then we did some shopping. We went home and got ready for Mickey Very Merry Chrismtas Party! IT was soooo fun we got like 20 cookies and 10 hot chocolats! WE go the family photo and we watched the parade! We did all the Christmas stuff we even did the Belles Storytime and the guy who played the beast had his fly unzipped it was hillariuous! Oh I forgot!!!! We were there when Wayne Brady was!! It was sooo cool but I wanted to see Clay Aiken sooooooooooooooooooo bad! I love Clay!Hes really hot! lol. But anyways we had a lot of fun. Then we went to the hotel and I went to sleep then we got up and it was MGM time!!!!! We did everything but it was sooo cold! I was freezing to death I wish we would have brought more clothes! I mean we brought a lot of winter clothes and big coats. But we just didn't bring them! Then I burnt my tongue on hot chocolat but I rode the tower and all was well. LOL. Then my mom went shopping for some of our christmas presents. And we left after doing everything. Then my sis decided to go to Epcot and my dad decided to go to sleep in the room and my mom went off to the lobby to sit there and stare at the tree. I went exploring. I even went onto the 7th floor and I wasn't supposed to :twisted: . It was pretty cool. Then I just look at all the floors shops resturants then I decided to go back to the hotel room. Then we all came in and went to sleep. THen went home :lol: but it was a very good trip!

#2 User is offline   TrendyMagic 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney. Should there be anything else?

Posted 10 February 2004 - 12:53 AM

TheTowerOfTerrorRules said:

Then it was like 50 degrees really cold don't ask me why but me and my sister decided to go swimming in the pool and we froze our butts off!

I've done that before.

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 10 February 2004 - 11:55 AM

TheTowerOfTerrorRules said:

Then I burnt my tongue on hot chocolat but I rode the tower and all was well. LOL.

Tower heals all pain :razz:

Thanks for posting your TR!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users