• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ConGaloosh 2009 registration open

#1 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:09 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know registration is open for ConGaloosh 2009 and spots are filling up fast, so if you would like to enjoy one last night in The Adventurers Club (with 2 library shows and dinner), get over to the website and register soon! With registration open less than 24 hours there have already been 42 people register and space is limited due to the limited capacity of the Library in the Adventurers Club.

As an FYI, one of the posters on a Yahoo AC group received a call from Kevin Lansberry a day or two ago promted by an email the poster had sent. Kevin indicated the Adventurers Club will not be reopening. Is that reality or corporate party line? Who knows? I do know that the ConGaloosh weekend will be a blast!!! I've already started working on my costume and will be dressing my husband as our beloved Claude (from the Mask Room). Not only will we have the AC event on Friday night but many other activities are planned including a banquet Saturday with former AC CMs participating and a Dress for the Hunt contest.
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

#2 User is offline   darthstich 

• Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:14 PM

Wow.

I'm afraid i won't be able to make it now... I don't have the money to spare right now, and i think the spots will be filled once a do...

Darn it looks so fun

#3 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:09 AM

No problem, Darthstitch.... I understand. I'll let everyone know when registration has closed, too.

I just wanted to make sure everyone knew about registration. The 5 of us pulling this event together are getting absolutely nothing out of it (we're even paying the $225 to attend the event) except for the opportunity to share The Adventurers Club with other fans.
Debbie
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

www.congaloosh.org

#4 User is offline   Jeanine 

• Senior Studios Member

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:19 PM

Can you let us know when it's getting close to closed?

#5 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

Tough to say exactly when the VIP package will sell out. We've already filled 2/3 of our VIP slots because of the capacity in the Libray at AC. We want everyone in attendance to be able to COMFORTABLY see both Library shows (unlike the last couple of weeks before AC closed when it was a serious cattle call! <g>). It's hard to tell how long the other 1/3 will take to sell. Even if you aren't able to attend the VIP event at the AC, the "basic" package is still a good deal at $100 for the Saturday banquet and a number of other activities throughout the weekend (some still to be announced).
Debbie

www.congaloosh.org

#6 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

FYI to everyone... As of mid afternoon on Saturday, there are only 12 VIP HOOPLA! spots left for ConGaloosh 2009. Also, in case you didn't see it on the webpage, we're running an essay contest for a chance to WIN a VIP HOOPLA! ticket!!! Check out the website for details!
Debbie

www.congaloosh.org

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users