• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cabins at Fort Wilderness

#1 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Disney World, Harry Potter, Star Wars and my family

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:56 AM

I managed to convince my husband of staying here in March to celebrate the kids good grades and hard work after FCAT, the convincing was easier this time because he has 60% off as a Disney CM. So we are staying at the cabins, we were thinking about camping but my sister and my nephew (3yo) will be joining us and he needs a fridge for some of his medication. We will be staying 2 nights Friday thru Sunday and plan on not going to the parks, just staying and doing all the activities at the campground. We are not renting a golf cart and will walk or use internal buses, so I was thinking of requesting loop 21000, seems to be closest to the main pool and movie sing-along. Has anyone stayed at the Cabins? Reviews, comments or special ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.
Por favor mantenganse alejados de las puertas

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:42 AM

I havent stayed in the cabins but have been in them often. They are great. Probably the biggest downside for me is the fact there's only 1 bathroom for up to 7 people. Be sure to take advantage of the Fort Wilderness activities. The camp fire is a lot of fun but try things like archery, horseback riding, canoeing, etc.

#3 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:04 AM

Thanks Matt, yes we are planning on doing the archery, canoes, riding around on our bikes and the nightime sing along/movie. Do you know if we call beforehand if they can put balloons or any other "celebration" decorations for free without having to pay $65 for a small arragement from disney florist. Just a small something to mark our celebration ,nothing fancy.

#4 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:48 AM

View Postyulilin, on 07 March 2011 - 09:04 AM, said:

Thanks Matt, yes we are planning on doing the archery, canoes, riding around on our bikes and the nightime sing along/movie. Do you know if we call beforehand if they can put balloons or any other "celebration" decorations for free without having to pay $65 for a small arragement from disney florist. Just a small something to mark our celebration ,nothing fancy.

I doubt it but you could probably decorate it yourself

#5 User is offline   yulilin 

• Studios God

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:54 PM

I'll ask anyways you never know...I want it decorated for when the kids open the doors they see it ready...my nephew is going with us and he would love to see any type of decorations

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users