Studios Central: HSM3 or AIE? - Studios Central

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HSM3 or AIE?

#1 User is offline   MaxiBarns 

  • Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 242
  • Joined: 26-August 08
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Minneapolis
  • Interests:Running, Eating, Laughing, Running, Eating, Laughing

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:12 PM

Looking for touring advice w/ HSM 3 show:

Being the mother of a tween and pre-tween, if only one can be chosen, will it be better to do the HSM3 show or AIE? We will be there next Saturday (ESPN weekend) in the morning, possibly leave to swim and then come back in the evening for Fantasmic...it looks like there will be two Fantasmic shows that night (I hope?!)

Your thoughts...

Kristen
0

#2 User is offline   darthstich 

  • Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,342
  • Joined: 20-May 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Secret Moon Base, On the Moon
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:21 PM

MaxiBarns said:

Looking for touring advice w/ HSM 3 show:

Being the mother of a tween and pre-tween, if only one can be chosen, will it be better to do the HSM3 show or AIE? We will be there next Saturday (ESPN weekend) in the morning, possibly leave to swim and then come back in the evening for Fantasmic...it looks like there will be two Fantasmic shows that night (I hope?!)

Your thoughts...

Kristen


Being Chosen for AIE will take up most of your day, while HSM is only like 2 minutes of audience participation in an 11 minute show, also AIE has an age limit of 14+ that goes through a long audition process and HSM is anybody randomly chosen. If they kids are interested in both, hit the parks early, go to AIE auditions, and see one of the many HSM shows going on throughout the day and see if they are chosen for that.
0

#3 User is offline   QuickGold 

  • Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin
  • Posts: 22,079
  • Joined: 15-July 02
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saint Cloud, Florida

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:39 AM

I would go for AIE over HSM3 regardless of the situation. HSM3 isn't nearly as good of a show as AIE, in my opinion.
0

#4 User is offline   darthstich 

  • Dark Lord of the Stitch
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,342
  • Joined: 20-May 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:My Secret Moon Base, On the Moon
  • Interests:Disney, Star Wars

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:17 PM

QuickGold said:

I would go for AIE over HSM3 regardless of the situation. HSM3 isn't nearly as good of a show as AIE, in my opinion.


I agree. I mean I personally hate both shows, but there's no comparing them. AIE at least attempts to be a show and HSM is a mini-parade. Doing both won't be an issue, but if there is some strange reason why you would have to choose, go AIE
0

#5 User is offline   MaxiBarns 

  • Studios Veteran
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 242
  • Joined: 26-August 08
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Minneapolis
  • Interests:Running, Eating, Laughing, Running, Eating, Laughing

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

darthstich said:

QuickGold said:

I would go for AIE over HSM3 regardless of the situation. HSM3 isn't nearly as good of a show as AIE, in my opinion.


I agree. I mean I personally hate both shows, but there's no comparing them. AIE at least attempts to be a show and HSM is a mini-parade. Doing both won't be an issue, but if there is some strange reason why you would have to choose, go AIE


To me, both are like nails on a chalkboard, my friend...nails on a chalkboard, but I am trying to be open-minded :mrgreen:
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users