Studios Central: How the Europeans theme hotel rooms. Dang! - Studios Central

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How the Europeans theme hotel rooms. Dang!

#1 User is offline   surfpark 

• Studios God
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:41 AM

I just wanted to bring this up since we often discuss which themes Disney should decorate their resort rooms with. There is a big theme park in the Netherlands called Efteling. Basically, its a Disney-quality theme park but is independently owned. It started a while ago with a fairy tale theme.

Well I was checking out their themed suites page, and I was blown away by all the kinds they have. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Flying Dutchman, Hansel & Gretel, Coca-Cola, Snow White, and more. The list is kind of long. Check it out here: http://www.efteling.nl/Page.aspx?PageId=16...mp;LanguageId=2

None of the suites compare to the technology-driven Cinderella's Suite in the castle, but its interesting how much can be done with some simple decorating. Looking at the list, I'm torn between Snow White or the Flying Dutchman rooms. What do you think?

#2 User is offline   Figaro 

• Studios God

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:36 AM

Wow! They are amazing. I want to stay there, I can't imagine how my kids would react to seeing some of them. I didn't even look at the prices though LOL

#3 User is offline   surfpark 

• Studios God

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:59 PM

Looked it up and the prices for the themed rooms vary between 225-300 EUROS per night. With today's exchange rate, that would make them about $352-414 (depending on specific room and date) per night. Its steep, but that's about the same as an Grand Floridian room.

#4 User is offline   Ken In Atlanta 

• Senior Studios Member

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:57 AM

Wow those are nice.

#5 User is offline   HDLady 

• Studios God
  • Interests:Harleys, my pets and WDW!!!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:03 AM

WOW!!! even the 360 pics are amazing. I scrolled up to look at the ceiling of one suite & the carpet of another! While I like some of the themes better than others, all are very well done!
Debbie
DVC Old Key West 9/27- 10/5/2013 for Food & Wine w/ friends from NJ
Board of Directors Member & Treasurer, The ConGaloosh Society, Inc., a 501(3)c not-for-profit

ConGaloosh 2013 - September 27 - 29, 2013
www.congaloosh.org

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users