Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

toy story midway mania queue

#1 User is offline   anthony i miss disney 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:00 PM

;) was at disney hollywood studios last week primalry for midway mania who isnt i have found a way of cutting bout 15 min of time in the queue the tip is when u get to the wooden hut were you get your 3d glasses there will be a cast member near to it the cast member will ask how many is in your party the trick is to say 2 even if there is more then 2 in your group just split up in to pairs and the cast member will send u up the right handside of the rails leading up the stairs next to the queue saving you bout 15mins the tip worked every time with us .let me know if you have any more tricks or tips.

#2 User is offline   QuickGold 

• Studios Superman
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:48 AM

That's not a bad idea assuming you don't mind having your party split up somewhat. (Instead of riding 4 together, riding 2 in one vehicle and 2 in another)

#3 User is offline   anthony i miss disney 

• Studios Newbie
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:00 PM

View PostQuickGold, on 24 June 2011 - 10:48 AM, said:

That's not a bad idea assuming you don't mind having your party split up somewhat. (Instead of riding 4 together, riding 2 in one vehicle and 2 in another)

most of the time they stuck us in the same cart anyway so there was no problem would tell people to give it a try

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users